LifeVantage is a wellness company focused on making your life better today. Basically, an MLM company, Lifevantage allows users to participate in earning profit with the company’s products by becoming a distributor.
The company’s motto is “BioHack you Body and Earn Alongside”
LifeVantage has a market capitalization of US$169m with the current market price of the company’s ticker LFVN being $11.64.
So, how would you benefit from this Protandim selling MLM company, Let’s find out in this LifeVantage review?
What is LifeVantage?
LifeVantage was established in 2003 and headquartered in Sandy, Utah. It is a health and wellness company providing nutrigenomics products for direct sales distributors. The President and CEO of this MLM company is Darren Jensen. It is best for People who are looking for opportunities in joining a multi-level marketing company by promoting or selling a product.
Did you know? LifeVantage is all set to open a new branch in New Zealand in April 2020.
Initially, The firm introduced a nutraceutical product called Protandim. Back in 2005, LifeVantage removed Protandim from the shelves of retail stores. Further, it changed the business model to a multi-level marketing plan.
Gross profit for the first quarter of fiscal 2020 was $47.0 million, or 83.7% of revenue. It is high compared to $46.4 million, or 83.5% of revenue, for the same period in fiscal 2019, claims LifeVantage.
Additionally, the company claims to produce scientifically-validated products focused on healthy living and reduce oxidative stress. However, LifeVantage products and network marketing business structures are claimed to benefit people to achieve healthy living.
LifeVantage claims that their products include Nrf2 technology, which is a powerful protein that is inactive within each cell in the body, unable to operate or move until it is released by an Nrf2 activator.
“In Layman’s Terms, Nrf2 Is Claimed To Signal Your DNA To Produce Antioxidants, Which May Provide A Wide Variety Of Benefits, Including Protection From Free Radicals.”
Here are Lifevantage products:
- Protandim – It is a daily NRF2 synergizer dietary supplement using natural plant ingredients. It also claims to reduce oxidative stress by an average of 40% in 30 days. Moreover, it is accomplished by maximizing the antioxidant enzymes produced by your body.
- TrueScience – An anti-aging beauty system that uses Nrf2 technology to offer cumulative and instant anti-aging benefits, including brighter, smoother, and luminous skin. Facial Cleanser, Micro-lift Serum, Anti Aging Cream, Eye Serum, and Perfecting Lotion.
- Axio: It is a supplemental drink that provides all the energy you need without all the sugars. Dragon fruit, green grape, and sour cherry are the 3 flavors in the regular version. Red raspberry and Grapefruit are the 2 flavors in the decaf version.
- Physiq: This product is a range of weight management supplements that help you to keep control. The following are the products it consist of:
- Physiq ProBio offers healthy bacteria which keeps our digestive system healthy.
- The Physiq cleanse offers all-natural ingredients that can keep the whole system clean.
- Physiq fat burn speeds up metabolism resulting in fat burn.
- Physiq Protein Shake helps you eat less and build lean muscle mass.
- Petandim: Lifevantage is also aware that dogs are man’s best friends. So, they offer products like Petandium that help dogs to live longer and healthier.
- Protandim: $50 ($40 for Preferred Customers)
- TrueScience: $211 for the complete set ($160 for Preferred Customers).
- Axio: $50
- Physiq: $40-$140 (Depending on the product category)
How can I benefit from LifeVantage? – LifeVantage Compensation Plan
It is a typical Multi-level marketing company. Thus, the way to earn income might be a bit complicated according to their compensation plan.
Basically, you can earn commission by recruiting people into the system or by selling their products.
Firstly, you need to buy a $50 Starter Kit which includes necessary training materials to start your business.
So, once you purchase the kit, they’ll introduce 4 different product packages namely:
- Silver ($350) – 20% savings
- Gold Pack ($650) – 25% savings
- Gold Performance Pack ($650) – 25% savings
- Platinum ($1,250) – 30% savings
How much can I earn With Lifevantage?
As it is an MLM company, the main source of users’ income is direct selling and recruiting.
Moreover, there are 8 different ways you can earn commission from LifeVantage:
- Retail Sales
- Smart Start Bonus
- Launch Bonus
- Royalty Commission
- Generational Matching Bonus
- Elite Bonus Pool
- Achievement Bonus
- Multiple Business Centers
So your total earnings in a month will still depend on how hard-working you are and how effective the distributor is. Some say that they are earning around $200 a month in doing this full-time but there are also people who say that they are not earning any single penny.
Also, read on A Complete Guide on Rodan and Fields Business Plan
Pros and Cons
- Public listed and traded company.
- Been in business for more than a decade.
- Has a good reputation for an MLM company.
- A lot of people failed to earn money from Lifevantage.
- They are not accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- There was a lawsuit filed against the company before they switched over to their direct sales model.
Is LifeVantage a Scam?
Lifevantage is not a scam since they have their own products to offer to their buyers. They have a number of high-quality products with proven research. Also, the health and wellness industry is expected to grow at a fast pace in the coming years as more companies take advantage of the renewed interest in anti-aging products.
Should One Sign up?
Many people are seeking to escape the rat race & find leveraged earning.
Basically, Network marketing or Multi-level marketing is a business model by which you can participate in earning profit with the company’s products by becoming a distributor.
Having said that, Lifevantage has gained a reputation among its peers. But, if you are new to MLM networking, I would recommend gaining a thorough knowledge before investing $50 in the starter kit.
But once you sign up, your diligent efforts will surely carve a path to your success.
Jan 29, 2020: LifeVantage revenue increased by 5.3% in Q2 2019
Lifevantage corporation reported a revenue increase of 5.3 percent as compared to $58.2 million in the second quarter of fiscal 2019.
“We Are Pleased With Our Strong Revenue Growth And Profit Performance During The Second Quarter,” Said LifeVantage President And Chief Executive Officer Darren Jensen. “We Generated Over 5 Percent Year Over Year Revenue Growth, 82 Percent Year Over Year Growth Of Adjusted EBITDA And 138 Percent Adjusted EPS Growth Over The Prior-Year Period.
Dec 12, 2019: LifeVantage has expanded its business in New Zealand.
As part of its continued global expansion, LifeVantage Corporation will formally commence business in New Zealand.
“New Zealand Has Demonstrated Steady Growth Since Opening As A Customer Market,” Said Courtland Pearson, LifeVantage Senior Vice President Of Global Field Development, Asia Pacific. “We Anticipate New Zealand Achieving Long-Term, Solid Growth With A Strong Launch Right Out Of The Gate.”
New Zealand will initially offer Protandim Nrf1 Synergizer, Protandim Nrf2 Synergizer, ProBio probiotic supplement, TrueScience Skin Care System, and TrueScience Hair Care System. A grand opening celebration for the New Zealand market will be held on April 23, 2020.
Verdict – LifeVantage Review
Overall, it seems to me that LifeVantage is here to stay. Many people seem to be happy with the products and the business opportunity. However, this has been our review of Lifevantage. These are opinions from reviewing the data that was available to us.
It is a typical Multi level marketing company. Thus, the way to earn income might be bit complicated according to their compensation plan. Basically, you can earn commission by recruiting people into the system or by selling their products.
Firstly, you need to buy $50 Starter Kit which includes necessary training materials to start your business.
So,once you purchase the kit, they’ll introduce 4 different product packages namely:
Silver ($350) – 20% savings
Gold Pack ($650) – 25% savings
Gold Performance Pack ($650) – 25% savings
Platinum ($1,250) – 30% savings