QUICK NAVIGATION :
- What is LifeVantage?
- LifeVantage Products
- products price
- LifeVantage Compensation Plan
- What Users Are Saying?
Many people are seeking to escape the rat race & find leveraged earning.
Basically, Network marketing or Multi-level marketing is a business model by which you can participate in earning profit with the company’s products by becoming a distributor.
One such company that caught my radars is – LifeVantage
This review peels off all the queries.
What is LifeVantage?
LifeVantage was established in 2003 and headquartered in Sandy, Utah. It is a health and wellness company providing nutrigenomics products for direct sales distributors.
Basically, The firm introduced a nutraceutical product called Protandim. Back in 2009, LifeVantage removed Protandim from the shelves of retail stores and changed the business model to multi-level marketing plan.
Additionally, the company claims to produce scientifically-validated products focused on healthy living and reduce oxidative stress. However, LifeVantage products and network marketing business structure are claimed to benefit people to achieve healthy living.
LifeVantage claims that their products include Nrf2 technology, which is a powerful protein that is inactive within each cell in the body, unable to operate or move until it is released by an Nrf2 activator.
In layman’s terms, Nrf2 is claimed to signal your DNA to produce antioxidants, which may provide a wide variety of benefits, including protection from free radicals.
Here are Lifevantage products:
- Protandim – It is a daily NRF2 synergizer dietary supplement using natural plant ingredients. It also claims to reduce oxidative stress by an average of 40% in 30 days. Moreover, it is accomplished by maximising the antioxidant enzymes produced by your body.
- TrueScience – An anti-aging beauty system that uses Nrf2 technology to offer cumulative and instant anti-aging benefits, including brighter,smoother, and luminous skin. The system also includes an Ultra Gentle Facial Cleanser, Eye Corrector Serum, Perfecting Lotion, and Anti-Aging Cream.
- Canine Health – This helps to reduce oxidative stress in dogs. Additionally, supporting brain, eye, skin function and more.
- Protandim: $50 ($40 for Preferred Customers)
- TrueScience: $211 for the complete set ($160 for Preferred Customers).
- Canine Health: $30 ($25 for Preferred Customers)
It is a typical Multi level marketing company. Thus, the way to earn income might be bit complicated according to their compensation plan.
Basically, you can earn commission by recruiting people into the system or by selling their products.
Firstly, you need to buy $50 Starter Kit which includes necessary training materials to start your business.
So,once you purchase the kit, they’ll introduce 4 different product packages namely:
- Silver ($350) – 20% savings
- Gold Pack ($650) – 25% savings
- Gold Performance Pack ($650) – 25% savings
- Platinum ($1,250) – 30% savings
Moreover, there are 8 different ways you can earn commission from LifeVantage:
- Retail Sales
- Smart Start Bonus
- Launch Bonus
- Royalty Commission
- Generational Matching Bonus
- Elite Bonus Pool
- Achievement Bonus
- Multiple Business Centers
What Users Are Saying?
After taking Protandim for 6 months, my chronic kidney disease eGFR value improved dramatically and my kidney disease rating dropped from a Class III to a Class II. I had no belief that it could have any impact on a condition my doctor said could not be changed. She also told me that our goal was simply to stop it from getting worse. I am on this product for life.
This product is a miracle in a bottle. I love what it has done for me and my family. So glad I have this in my life.
Azalee M. Scofield
I bought this and was taking it for 3 months, it is kind of pricey but I used it anyway. I didn’t think anything was happening so I stopped taking it. BAD IDEA! I found after a week or two I started feeling different. All those old aches and pains were coming back. Also, my carpal tunnel was in full swing, my knees started to hurt…. I should have never stopped taking it. After surgery I may go back to it.
Overall, it seems to me that LifeVantage is here to stay. Many people seem to be happy with the products and the business opportunity. However, this has been our review of Lifevantage. These are opinions from reviewing the data that was available to us.