If you are in search of a legit MLM to be a part of, to make some money, you might have definitely come across the company Lifevantage. It is an MLM structured company on the back of anti-aging, beauty, and wellness products.
We provide you a complete insight into this company and help you assess if this is the best option to make money.
In this review, you will find complete details regarding the company’s products, business plan, cost aspects, pros & cons, and much more.
Let us dig into the details of this review now
|Headquarters||Sandy, Utah, United States|
|Products||Dietary supplements, Anti-aging, and more|
|Apps||iPhone & Android Devices|
What is Lifevantage?
Lifevantage is a multi-level marketing company that produces a range of anti-aging, beauty and other related products. These products help in the overall well being of the individuals and help in achieving a changed lifestyle.
It is a Utah Based wellness Company which was founded in 2003. It also helps individuals to earn money by starting their business with Lifevantage. They earn commissions by selling Lifevantage products and by recruiting new customers to Lifevantage.
The distributors in Lifevantage help to promote their products who get a commission for the sales. As a result, the company manages to save quite a lot of money on advertising and the marketing of the products.
There are multiple products associated with Lifevantage which can be listed below:
- Protandim: Lifevantage Protandim is an NRF2 synergizer dietary supplement produced by natural plant ingredients. It works by maximizing the antioxidant enzymes produced in the body. It also helps in reducing the oxidative stress by up to 40% in 30 days. It also helps in the regulation of genes and provides protein to the body. It is priced at $40 for Preferred Customers
- TrueScience: It is a product that uses NRF2 technology to provide brighter skin and anti-aging benefits. It helps in cleansing the skin with other benefits. Its cost is $160 for the Preferred Customers
- Axio: It is a supplement drink that provides all the energy you need without all the sugars. There are 3 flavors in the regular version which are Dragon fruit, green grape, and sour cherry. In the decaf version, there are 2 flavors which are Red raspberry and Grapefruit. It is priced at $50.
- Physiq: It consists of a range of weight management supplements that help you to keep control. Their price varies from $40-$140 depending on the products. The products which are included in it are listed below.
- Physiq ProBio: It provides healthy bacteria that keep our digestive system healthy.
- The Physiq cleanse: Its helps in keeping the body immune system clean
- Physique fat: It burns excess fat and helps in the metabolism of the body
- Physiq Protein Shake: This helps you to gain muscle mass in your body
- Petandium: It is a supplement for the dogs which help them live longer and healthier. It is priced at $25.
How to register on Lifevantage?
Step 1:Initially to get started, it will cost $50 to become a Lifevantage distributor and you can get the kit. This kit includes the product samples, how to kick start the business, and how to grow your business
Step 2: After you purchase, you can log in through your Lifevantage login, verify your personal details and you can further assess its features.
There are multiple kits you can purchase to become a distributor at Lifevantage, They are:
- Starter Kit: It is the least expensive kit which is priced at $50. It includes the compensation plan brochure and other things related to the growth of your business.
- Master Vantage Pack: This pack is priced at $600. It includes Physiq Cleanse, 5 Protandims, True science anti-aging creams, and everything included in the starter kit.
- Platinum Pack: It is the most expensive kt which costs about $1,200. It includes Physiq Cleanse, Physiq Protein, Axio Decaf Red raspberry, and much more.
You have to be aware that you have to make sales of 100 PV each month in order to remain active. This means you have to sell nearly $130+ products each month or else your account will get deactivated.
On the other hand, in order to recover the Legalshield password, Click on the “Forgot my password” option. Then enter your personal information and user id after which you can reset your password.
Lifevantage Business Plan
There are 8 ways to earn with Lifevantage which can be listed below:
- Retail Sales Profit: The Distributors can buy Lifevantage products and sell the products to their customers at the retail price to get the retail sales profit
- Smart Start Bonus: It is the bonus given for signing in new preferred customers to Lifevantage. It is paid for the first calendar month after your enrollment. You can earn a smart start bonus of 30%-40% based on the Personal Volume PV you have generated.
- Launch Bonus: It is similar to the smart start bonus paid on the recruitment in your downline organization. You and your customers have to generate at least 200 PV per month in order to qualify for the launch bonus
- Royalty Commissions: It is the monthly income you can earn from all the product sales within your Lifevantage organization. Lifevantage pays commission up to 40% on all the products purchased within your organization.
- Generational Matching Bonus: You will qualify to earn the generational matching bonus once you have reached the Lifevantage rank of Pro 3 or higher. It is based on the royalty commissions earned in your downline. Lifevantage can pay up to 30% of this bonus based on the royalty commissions.
- Elite Bonus Pool: This monthly bonus is only paid to those who have reached the level of Pro 7 or higher with Lifevantage. Each month, Lifevantage distributes about 4% of its sales in the MLM as the Elite Bonus to those with the highest ranks
- Achievement Bonus: It is a one-time payment made to those who reach the level Pro 10 or higher with Lifevantage. The payment can vary from $100,000 at the Masters Level to $500,000 at the Presidential Level.
- Business Centers: You will be eligible for your first new business center if you reach the Lifevantage rank of “Premiere Pro 5”.
Lifevantage stocks are owned by a range of top institutional and retail investors. Wedge Capital Management LLP NC are the top institutional shareholders which accounts for 0.46%. Lifevantage stock price was trading at $11.34 by March. Since the Covid19 pandemic, its shares have increased by 12.6% and is now trading at $12.77. Lifevantage has a market capitalization of $182.74 million.
Is Lifevantage Legit or Scam?
Lifevantage is a legitimate organization that works on the Multi-level marketing model. They sell legit products that help in fighting to age and supporting better health. Their products are of good quality and are convenient to use.
It is a public traded company that has been operating since 2003. As per the Lifevantage reviews, it is a legit firm that generates around $225.96 million in revenue every year.
The company makes $7.43 million profit in net income each year. It also earns $0.59 on the earnings on a per-share basis. Lifevantage also employs more than 220+ employees around the world.
Lifevantage, with its wide range of products, has shown tremendous growth and expansion in recent times. Their products are of standard quality and are convenient to use which helps in better health.
They have a very unique business plan where you can flourish your business and earn a good income. Lifevantage consists of 8 different types of payouts in which some of them also offer residual income. Their payouts are quite attractive as well.
The cost to start your business is also affordable. They offer 7 different kits to choose from to start your business. Thus if you are considering a cheap and affordable business to start with, then Lifevantage is really the option which is worth it.
- How much does it cost to join Lifevantage?
Initially, you need to purchase the kit, including the proper training materials, and information to start and grow your business. The price of the kit ranges from $50-$1,250.
- Can you make money with Lifevantage?
Lifevantage works on the MLM model where you earn money through the commission by selling the products and recruiting them to your downline
- Is Lifevantage Legitimate?
It is a public traded company that has been operating since 2003. Lifevantage is a legitimate organization that works on the Multi-level marketing model.
- How much do Lifevantage distributors make?
UniLevel Commissions of up to 43% on the PV of each product sold are paid by LifeVantage to the first nine (9) current, dynamically compressed, Upline Eligible Distributors.
- How to recover my Lifevantage password?
In view of the recovery of the Legalshield password, Click on the “Forgot my password” option. Then enter your personal information and user id after which you can reset your password.
- Earnings Potential:
- It has a positive product review
- It is a well-reputed MLM company
- It has been operating for more than a decade
- You can earn a commission by the sales of the products
- Its products help in boosting the immune system
- The products are of standard quality and convenient
- They are not accredited to the Better Business Bureau
- Some people fail to make enough money in Lifevantage
- The company was subjected to lawsuits
- It is a pyramid scheme in disguise
- It has a downward trend in recent times
- It has hidden monthly expenses
- The products are very expensive