|Apps||iPhone & Android Devices|
Do you want to make some extra money online in your free time? You can use a platform like Toluna group which pays for their surveys and the market research. It claims to be the “ World’s Largest social voting community” which has more than nine million survey takers.
Toluna is a worldwide survey technology provider which is managed by the Toluna Group. It is an online platform which provides frequent surveys you can complete in return for the rewards.
In this review, you will have get a detailed insight of Toluna, Let’s look into this review article now:
What is Toluna?
Toluna is a community survey platform that offers online surveys in return for rewards. This is a Paris( France) based company, managed by the Toluna Group and a well known market research company preferred by brands around the world. With more than 9 million survey takers, for the people who want to make money by taking surveys, Toluna is a preferred option.
The users that register on Toluna and take up these surveys are known as “Toluna Influencers”. These surveys completed are used by the major brands to help them figure out their business plan. It is one of the world’s most popular survey sites which has a very strong subscriber base and an effective portfolio of clients.
With 16+ offices globally, Toluna team aims to provide better products and quality to the consumers. They do it by surveying for the brands and thus it helps in dealing with customer satisfaction and to improve their business plan.
Toluna is it Legit or Scam?
As per the Toluna reviews, it has been found that Toluna is a legitimate business. Despite its long wait times, it has a noted record of paying its clients and further issuing them good rewards.
It is a company that offers to pay on each survey you take. It has been very popular and has become one of the people’s number one choices regarding online surveys. They also have a base of around 13 million users and is on a rapid expansion
Toluna also has an A+ rating in the Better Business Bureau(BBB) with only around 31 customer complaints. Further, it has a 3.8 rating on the Trustpilot with more than 2,100 Toluna reviews.
There are a lot more positive reviews compared to the criticism. It has great customer service for which it accounts as one of the legit organizations that pays people in response to the online surveys.
How to make money in Toluna?
There are 8 ways to earn in Toluna which are as follows:
- Toluna Surveys: They are the most effective way of earningToluna points. There are multiple surveys available online to complete at any point of time. Usually the majority of the surveys pay 1000-2000 points which lasts for about 20 minutes. 5500 Toluna points are roughly equivalent to 1 pound.
- Completing Profile Surveys: You will find the “Profile Surveys” under the surveys option at the top of the screen. Each profile consists of 14 Surveys each and you will get 100 points for each survey.
- Participate in Polls: In this you will usually earn a points reward of 15 points per poll, usually takes seconds to complete
- Post in the Toluna community: You can also earn points by posting your content in the Toluna Community. You may win up to 1000 points per post if your post gets qualified.
- Participate in the Contest: Toluna offers launch contests to encourage the users to post more in the community. Inreturn they are rewarded with some points and other prizes.
- Start your own contest: you will also be rewarded with points and prizes if you start your own contest.
- Refer a friend to Toluna: you can share your referral link with your friends and you will get 500 bonus points for each friend upto 10 months
- Play Toluna Games:You can also win points by playing games. You can win about 80-1000 points by spinning the wheel.
How to redeem points in Toluna?
There are 3 ways to redeem the points in Toluna which are listed below:
- Rewards:It offers a variety of gift cards with an option to cashout by Paypal. The cheapest gift card costs around 30,000 points
- Gifties: These are the tickets you can buy to win a range of rewards
- Sweepstakes: You can also exchange your points to get a chance to join the monthly sweepstakes where you can buy branded items
You need to reach of minimum of 30,000 points which are listed below:
- $10 gift card for Starbucks- 30,000 points
- $10 gift card for Cheesecake factory- 30,000 points
- $10 gift card for Redbox- 30,000 points
- $10 gift card for JiffyLube- 30,000 points
- $25 gift card for Restaurants.com-45,000 points
- $25 gift card for Walmart- 45,000 points
- $25 gift card for Fandango- 45,000 points
How to register on Toluna?
Toluna provides its membership to 49 countries. The number of surveys that are available depends on your location.
Step 1: You can fill up the registration form online and sign up for Toluna.
Step 2: After the Toluna login, you will be asked to verify your account by providing your personal details. Further, you are good to take the online surveys.
Toluna Influencers are paid in the form of points which can be redeemed further in the form of gift cards, vouchers ect. There are two types of Toluna surveys available listed below:
- Profile Surveys: These surveys take a short period of time to complete where you are rewarded with 100 points.
- Longer Surveys: These surveys take longer duration to complete typically about 10 to 30 minutes with much higher rewards
You can update your personal information by logging into your account. Select “Account” in the top right corner and then click the Edit option. You can also view your account activity such as credits purchased, surveys launched and the current status of your subscription.
In cases where you forget your password, you can do it by Clicking the Sign in button at the top right side. Then Click “Forgot your password” option and follow the instructions further which you will be able to retrieve your password.
Toluna Pros and Cons
There are both positives and negatives associated with Toluna which can be listed below:
- It is a very reputed company which is operating.
- It is completely free to join and features are free to use
- It has a modern and user-friendly interface
- You can earn money by answering the surveys on the go while on phone
- It’s Surveys are very interesting
- You get consolation prize even if any disqualifications happen
- The disqualifications can be frustrating
- There is a minimum cashout of $30 which is hard to reach
- Some of its surveys take time to complete
- Some users complain about the long wait times for payments or rewards
- Sometimes It has repeated questions in the survey.
It is to be acknowledged that Toluna is a legitimate business which pays its users based on the surveys they take.It is one of the top rated companies with a trusted community of 1+ million members which make it highly recommended.
It is an honest way to make full time income on the internet by taking surveys. It has no hidden costs and in turn you will learn how to build a flourishing business online in Toluna. It also allows you to choose surveys in categories which you are interested in.
Thus finally it is advisable that Toluna is worth giving a try. You can take it as a fun experience and further you will enjoy it a lot. If you are looking to earn income by taking up online surveys, then Toluna is definitely on the top lists which is trusted.
- On March 19, 2020, Toluna invested in a business with its senior executive appointments in North America and India.
- On June 18, 2020, Toluna published an article related to the Enforcement of health measures in the cafes.
- On April 15, 2020, Toluna launched its India 2020 April News Magazine.
- On May 25, 2020, Toluna released an article regarding the rise in Digital media consumption.