The Policy explains the types of information we acquire about the visitors of our Website (“You”, “Your”) and how do we use “said” information. We also explain the measures to protect the information security and how to contact us related to our privacy practices
1. Types of information we acquire
- Non-personal Information:
- Personal Information
- In some cases, we may gather personal information voluntarily provided by you, such as your email and name. Without your consent, we do not collect or process your personal information.
- Additional Information:
- On the timely basis, we reserve the right to acquire the information about legal entities that navigate through our Website, via their representatives.
- We may acquire information about the legal entity’s website, the name of the legal entity, the legal entity’s contact information, the country of incorporation.
2. How we gather the information?
- We may gather personal identification details such as your name and email from your side only if you voluntarily submit such details to us. You always have the power to refuse to provide the personal identification information. We may gather your non-personal identification information whenever you communicate with our Website.
3. How do we use the information we acquire?
- We use your non-personal details for the following purposes:
- to prevent you from facing unnecessary advertisements or asking you to re-enter the Website more than it is necessary;
- to evaluate the aggregate number of visitors navigating our Website;
- to enhance the content of our Website and to customize the layout of our pages together with the content;
- to convey the details you request from our Website, such as the news, articles, reviews, analysis etc.
- Each time you give us your personal information, we gather that information. Sectors in which we may use your provided personal information include, but are not limited to, sending you the email newsletters, feedback and the authority to comment on articles and the interactive forms. If you give us your email address, you may get notified with the periodic promotional emails from us and cautiously selective partners with details regarding special offers or any services. You may also receive the administrative notices about the operation of the Website. At any particular time, you may withdraw your consent to receive emails just by sending a withdrawal notice to Coinpedia or by pressing the (“an unsubscribe button”) in an email from Coinpedia.
- We also reserve the right to reveal your identity to any third-party who declares that any of your content is a violation of any of their intellectual property rights or any privacy right.
- You acknowledge that we may part with and carry out your information that no longer recognizes you to a contracting party, which is usually our advertising partners or outsourced service’ providers.
- Cookies are files containing relatively small amount of data including an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent from the Website to your browser and stored on your system’s hard drive.
- You have to right to control and/or delete cookies according to your preference. You can delete all the cookies from your system and you can set many browsers to protect them from being saved therein. However, if you do this, some Website services with functionalities might not work.
5. Data retention
- We will keep your information as long as we need to give you services or to complete our legal obligations. We will keep and use the information you provided as essential in accordance with our legal obligations, to settle disputes, and impose our agreements.
- By contacting us at [email protected] you can any time acquire confirmation about your personal data concerns whether it is being processed or not.
- You hold the right to export and access any of your information any time just by sending us a request at [email protected]
6. Privacy complaints
- To the extent, we process your information is legitimate. You hold the right to object to any of our information used for our own marketing purpose anytime just by emailing us at [email protected]
7.1 We support administrative, technical and physical protection designed to secure your personal information we have about you against unlawful, accidental, or unauthorized destruction, alteration, loss, disclosure, access, or use.
7.2 Unfortunately, there’s no such thing as entirely safe data transmission or storage, so we cannot guarantee about our security will not be breached (due to the technical measures or via violation of our policies process).
7.3 Without preconception to our efforts on the security of your information nothing herein comprises a warranty of the safety of the Website, and you agree to transfer information at your own risk. Please note: we do not guarantee you of your information being accessed, altered, destroyed, or disclosed by a breach of any technical, physical, or administrative safeguards.
- Third-party links
- We may incorporate or serve third-party services and products on the Website. These third-party providers have discrete and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no liability for the content with the activities of these connected services. Nonetheless, we seek to secure the Website integrity and respect any response regarding these services.
To discover how many visitors navigate our Website and to clearly understand the sectors of great interest to our visitors, we hold the right to build relationships with the web analytics companies that assemble this information for us. For more information, contact the privacy policies of our web analytics company: Google Inc. “http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacy.html”
- We do not plan to solicit or gather the Personal Information from anyone that is under the age of 16 or anyone under the country’s legal age if it is higher. You should not give your Personal Information on this site if you are under the age of 16 or are not of a country’s legal age.
11. Law and harm
- Notwithstanding any prospect to the contrary in this Policy, we may disclose your details if we believe that it is essential to abide by a regulation, law, legal process, or any sort of governmental request; to address fraud, security, privacy or technical issues; to assure the safety of any person; or to secure our visitors’ rights and property.
- Coinpedia may discuss your personal information with data protection authorities, law enforcement, government officials, and some other head legal authorities when Coinpedia is legally committed to do so or to ensure the safety of the visitors and Coinpedia.
12. Contacting Us
- Coinpedia is placed on “as is” basis, without any warranty at all. We with our third party service providers and affiliates disclaim, to the most extent allowed by the law, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of proprietary rights, and fitness for a specific purpose, or any other condition, warranty, guarantee whether electronic or oral. You are solely liable for any harm to your system or devices, loss of use or user content.
- All the actions you perform and all the details you submit or post to Coinpedia remain your liability. You will not influence us legally responsible for any of your user actions or content that infringe the rights and law of the third party in any way.
- Our motive is to serve both you together with the community interests, so if you face any issue or dispute, you acknowledge raising it and trying to settle it with us informally. You can directly contact us with any kind of feedback or concerns at [email protected].