Hello folks, you might have heard of Arbonne from your friends, family or any other medium. The very next thing coming in your mind might be, Whether the products are safe and Whether Arbonne is Scam or Legit!!
Well, in this review, we will peel off all your queries!
Did You Know? Arbonne has a revenue of $695 million with 1000 employees.
A Short Info on Arbonne – The Company
Petter Morck, a Norwegian Entrepreneur founded Arbonne in 1975 based at Irvine, Calfornia, The United States. The company deals with products like vegan skincare products, cosmetics, and nutrition.
The Arbonne cosmetic products claim to be pure, Safe and Beneficial. The product is built and tested in their Irvine CA Research Laboratory. They also have health professionals and licensed doctors associated with them to maintain the quality of products.
But are they really worth?
The claims of the company are trustworthy?
Let us find it out!!
The products claim to be plant-based and natural in their core. They contain hydrogenated castor oil, sunflower, and canola. Also, the personal care products are developed without
- Animal products or animal by-products
- Formaldehyde donating preservatives
- Mineral Oil
And on the other hand, Arbonne’s nutritional products are without
- Artificial color, flavors, and sweeteners
- Animal products
- Animal by-products
- Saturated fats
- Trans fats
You can have a detailed preview of the products on the official website.
Did you know? Arbonne has 250,000 consultants worldwide including the US, Canada, UK, Japan, and New Zealand.
Arbonne products include:
✔️30 Days to Healthy Living (clean eating “easy button” program)
✔️Plant-based nutrition supplements like energy fizz sticks and protein powder
✔️Botanically-based anti-ageing skincare for women & men
✔️Detox Bath & Body Spa Line
✔️Baby Care bath & body line
If we consider the price, Arbonne is a little expensive compared to the brands available in the stores. Also, the six-piece RE9 advanced Set is priced with $327, the Genius Nightly Resurfacing Pads & solution are $98, A long MAscara is priced $39 and many more.
Arbonne however, offers a 45-day money-back policy to the customers who are not completely satisfied with the products.
Arbonne Compensation Plan
Arbonne’s business model is based on Direct selling model or Multi-Level Marketing wherein the products are sold via home-based and operated by independent consultants. The consultants go out, promote and sell the products to their contacts and try to get them also into the Arbonne family as consultants. The consultants not only earn commission on their sales but also the sales are done by the referrals.
To become an independent consultant, you need to pay a signup fee of $49 and also purchase the products you want to start with. This cost includes the cost of your personal website and welcome kit. However, there are no monthly fees, inventory requirements or hidden start-up costs.
Moreover, you automatically get 35%-50% off on all products and a revenue kick back as you will be using your own websites to place your order.
Top sellers and performers are rewarded with lavish gifts like cars, cruises and financial bonuses. Also, as a consultant, you can make money in four different ways,
- Through your own Direct Sales:- Here you can earn 35%comission on retail sales through your website and 15% commission on preferred Client sales.
- Override commissions through your team:- You can build up your team by recruiting people under you. Basically, you can earn a commission by the sales done by your team too. The more people you have in your team, the more you can earn.
- Cash Bonuses at Entry Level:- All the people registered with Arbonne from consultants to National Vice President are eligible to earn additional cash bonuses at entry level which are paid monthly.
- Mercedes Benz Cash Bonus Program:- The consultants with extraordinary performances are promoted to the higher ranks as Regional or National Vice President. Also, Arbonne gives a generous cash bonus to pay for Mercedes Benz of your choice.
Also, read on It Works – Reviews 2020
Is Arbonne Legit or Scam?
Overall, Arbonne is definitely not a scam. With over 40 years of existence in the market, the company cannot be termed as a scam. Moreover, it is a very successful and legitimate MLM global company with an:
- Arbonne has over $600M in annual sales.
- Been around since the 1970s
- People use and love their health and beauty products
- People do make money
- A+ BBB rating
PRO’s and COn’s
- No inventory required to start with, you will get your personal website that people can directly buy.
- You can start earning profits from the first month itself.
- The products in Arbonne are daily needs.
- You will be getting training and support.
- Rewards given are too attractive.
- You are not permitted to create your own online presence.
- Need to pay to get started. To upgrade to the preferred client program again by paying an extra $20.
- The products are expensive.
- The consultants tend to perform very low, due to immense competition.
Overall, Arbonne offers high-quality products with natural ingredients. The product though a little expensive serves the purpose effectively. Also, the compensation plan is also attractive where-in you can earn money investing in your time and marketing skills.
I hope my article has provided with all the information required to make wiser decisions with products or compensation plan.
What is Arbonne Preferred Client Program?
You can become an Arbonne Client program by paying $29 annually. You can earn 20% off shopping and free shipping.
Are Arbonne products Vegan?
Yes, Arbonne products are formulated vegan and submitted for certification to the Vegan Society.
How long does the order placed get delivered?
On average, it takes 3 working days after the order is confirmed.
Can I change my Arbonne Consultant?
YES, you can get registered with different Arbonne Independent consultants however the registration fee of $20 will be charged each time you register.
Can I sell Arbonne products in the store?
YES, you can sell products in stores.