Arculus – The Secured Crypto/NFT System
While people explore and utilize cryptocurrencies with the sole aim of scaling up their financial assets, cybercriminals are also exploiting the flaws and open ports of these brand-new, rapidly evolving technologies. Cybercriminals can permanently lock out users of cryptocurrency and NFT wallets by obtaining the account keys plus other damaging moves, giving them access to the whole investment.
Therefore, it’s critical that wallets are safe and simple for individual users. There is a need for upgrades and strong authentications on wallet apps and devices.
This Arculus prioritizes. An easy, timely and safe storage system.
- What is Arculus? (Mission)
- Why Arculus?
- Benefits of Arculus
- How Arculus works
What Is Arculus? (Mission)
A safe, easy and ground-breaking new cold storage wallet for securing your crypto and NFTs. Arculus is a cold storage wallet that uses three (3) factors of authentication to safeguard your digital assets. These three (3) factors include who you are, what you know, and what you have. Having spent decades creating prestigious, award-winning security hardware and financial payment systems.
Arculus was developed by CompoSecure, a trusted fintech leader with over 20 years of experience developing innovative, secure, payment solutions worldwide.
Arculus is available in the United States excluding Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
The Arculus solution uses the company’s knowledge of security hardware and financial transactions to let people protect their private crypto keys using a well-known card form factor. Together, the user-friendly Arculus KeyTM Card and Arculus WalletTM App enable consumers to protect their crypto and NFTs.
Arculus is the more intelligent and easy-to-use crypto cold-storage solution that combines the highest security in the world with intuitive software. The Arculus wallet App and Key Card transactions are easily facilitated alongside the security features and advantages of cutting-edge technology. This setup leverages the speed and ease of modern digital products.
Arculus doesn’t sacrifice security or usability, in contrast to alternative storage options that are less secure and more challenging to use.
One may view, send, receive, and store your NFTs as well as exchange, send, receive, and store your cryptocurrency in US dollars and in EUR. The Arculus cold storage solution raises users into unbeatable guardians of their digital assets and identities.
Benefits Of Arculus
- Intelligent and straightforward crypto cold storage.
- You are the only one with access to your cryptocurrency or NFTs.
- Supports in both US dollars and euros.
- Offers live in-person customer support.
- Doesn’t require charging or batteries.
- Simple to Use: Arculus offers an easy-to-use interface on the app. With Arculus you don’t have to toggle between screens or push tiny buttons on a USB drive with your thumbs.
- Uses a wallet App to integrate seamlessly with the DeFi ecosystem without the need for any third-party apps or browser extensions.
- Unmatched Security: Together, the Arculus Key Card and Arculus Wallet App provide a 3-factor authentication security solution that safeguards each user’s private bitcoin keys. The biometric security mechanisms on your mobile device are used by the Arculus Wallet App (e.g., fingerprint or facial recognition).
- A 6-digit personal PIN is required for the Arculus Wallet App.
- To make transactions possible, you must touch the Arculus Key Card against the back of your mobile device.
- Encrypted keys are stored. It’s interesting to note that since Arculus is unconnected, it cannot be hacked. It really is cold storage.
How Arculus Works
After downloading the free Arculus wallet from app stores you move straight to set up.
At any point of transaction, especially when purchasing, you hold your Arculus Key Card to your mobile device and then follow the on-screen prompt. Through a tap-to-transact secure NFC connection, the card connects with your wallet app.
The three factors of authentication Arculus uses to keep your digital assets safe are:
- Something You Are – ( biometric security inputs on your mobile device (e.g., fingerprint or facial recognition).
- Something You Know – (Your 6-digit personal PIN)
- Something You Have – (Your encrypted keys are stored on the Arculus Key Card’s inbuilt EAL 6+ secure element, which must be touched to the back of your mobile device to authorize transactions.