QUICK NAVIGATION :
- What is Worldventures?
- What Does World Ventures Offer?
- Commissions And Bonuses
- WorldVentures Compensation Plan
Thanks for stopping by to check out my WorldVentures review.
Recently, one of my friend David had been thinking of expanding his online business to include a travel website. While discussing we stumbled upon a few business opportunities related to travel. One of those was WorldVentures DreamTrips.
By reading this post you will learn all about World Ventures, who they are, their offers, compensation plan, pros and cons and more.
What is World Ventures?
World Ventures is a US company established in 2005 by Wayne Nugent and Mike Azcue selling membership of the travel company Rovia DreamTrips. The company’s headquarters are located in Plano, Texas. It provides discounted travel packages, car rental services, and more through paid membership plans.
Basically, the main aim of the company is to :
“Build more fun, freedom, and fulfillment in people’s lives through the merging of great life experiences, financial opportunity, personal development, and contribution.”
Moreover, the company currently includes 120,000+ global representatives across 24 countries and employs over 200 people.
What Does World Ventures Offer?
The platform provides 3 membership plans for customers. One is Dream Trips which offers members access to different luxury travel packages at a discount. Members can also earn points through a loyalty program. The Gold Membership Plan includes Additional benefits such as transfers, airfare discounts, and flight accident insurance. The Platinum Level Membership Plan includes all the benefits from the previous plans with perks like spa discounts, resort credits, and late checkout.
Commissions And Bonuses
- Direct Commission: When a user enrolls eligible new product customers, they earn a direct commission.
- Personal Sales Bonus: When a representative refers 3 new customers within a 28 day period they earn a personal sales bonus.
- Wings Program: A representative earns wings by referring 4 new customers. The representative’s monthly earnings are waived as long as the representative keep 4 active customers.
- Wings & Wheels Bonus: A representative who maintains 5 active customers and generates sales of at least $2,999 in their lineage organization in a month will earn wings & wheels bonus of $300 per month.
- Weekly Bonuses: Representatives win weekly bonuses based on their sales generated by their entire binary organization. weekly bonus cycle pays up to $100.
- Monthly Residual Commissions: Senior representative get monthly residual commissions based on the monthly billing generated by their entire binary organization. monthly bonus cycle pays up to $10.
- Director Bonus: When a new representative achieves the director rank within 12 full weeks. They earn $5,000.
- Dream Car Bonus: When a representative completes the Regional Marketing Director level, WorldVentures pays them $1,000 monthly as a dream car bonus.
- Dream Home Bonus: The company pays representatives who reach the International Marketing Director level a dream home bonus of up to $3,000 monthly.
WorldVentures Compensation Plan
World Ventures is a travel club that attracts individuals who desire to travel frequently to exotic destinations around the globe.
Basically, the company offers 2 main ways to make money:
- Sell the company’s products (travel packages) and earn a retail profit.
- Introduce this business opportunity to your friends and refer them to the system.
However, it’s more beneficial to recruit more people as you can work as a team and earn money.
Overall, World Ventures is a legitimate direct selling company providing discounted travel packages for its members. The company offers huge deals through its exclusive travel search engine and packages include a wide variety of perks.