QUICK NAVIGATION :
Welcome to my Norwex Review!
There has been some buzz about Norwex, so I decided to research it out for myself.
Some people call this legit while others a scam, so what is the truth?
After a deep research, I have collected a detailed guide about the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Let’s find out if Norwex is legit or a scam…
What is Norwex?
Norwex is a Norwegian-based company established in 1994 by Debbie Bolton, Bjorn Nicolaisen, Gerd Doroshuk. In 1999, the company expanded to the United States and Canada and as of now, Norwex has over 20,000 distributors.
Norwex is a Norwegian-based company that aims at Clean without Chemicals. They are pure cleaning products company that has no chemicals in it which is best for you and the environment.
The Norwex catalog includes microfiber cleaning cloths. These clothes have antibacterial fibers that hold and attract dirt, grease, and dust which usually requires chemicals to break down. The products also include personal care, kitchen cleaning, and home essentials. The company uses third-party testers to make their products ready to sell. Moreover, Norwex continues to expand its products every year.
To get an idea of pricing, here are some home products:
- EnviroCloth – $17.99
- Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent – $24.99 (1kg)
- Cleaning Paste – $29.99
- Dishwashing Liquid – $9.99
- Kitchen Towel & Cloth Set – $27.99
- Produce Wash – $24.99
Norwex Compensation Plan
So, there are essentially 2 ways that you can make money with an MLM company. You can sell cleaning products and earn retail commissions. This is good but normally you don’t earn a huge income. Additionally, you can recruit others into your network marketing team. You can earn commissions based on their sales and performance.
The products are mainly sold through Home Parties. You invite guests to your home and demonstrate with the product and how it works. However, most sales you get per home party, the more free products you can get. Eventually, for each party booked, you earn a free window cloth which is valued at $18.
- $750 or more sold in products, you earn 12% in free products.
- $250.99 to $749.99 in sold products, you earn up to 10% in free products.
- Up to $249.99 in sold products, you can earn 8% in free products.
There are 8 levels to rank within the company:
- Sales Consultant (SC): Here, you can buy when you first join the opportunity. You can earn up to 35% commission on your personal retail sales.
- Team Coordinator (TC): Here, you can earn 35% commission on your personal retail sales. And additionally, 3% commission from your personal recruit sales if at least 3 make $250 worth of sales.
- Sales Leader (SL): You can earn 35% commission on your personal retail sales + 5% commission from your group sales + 2% commission on TC’s personal recruit sales + 1% from SC sales
- Executive Sales Leader (ESL): Same as SL, except you can earn 2% from SC personal retail sales
- Senior Executive Sales Leader (SESL): Similar to ESL, plus 2% from TC personal retail sales
- VP Sales Leader (VPSL): Everything in SESL, plus 1% on SL personal retail sales and eligible for a $500 monthly car bonus.
- Executive VP Sales Leader (EVPSL): Similar to VPSL, plus 0.5% on ESL personal retail sales.
- Senior VP Sales Leader (SVPSL): Similar to EVPSL except you’ll now earn 1% on ESL personal retail sales and 0.5% on SESL personal retail sales.
Overall, The company has been in the business for over 20 years now and is still growing. Moreover, I didn’t find any negative Norwex reviews on the products. I hope you enjoyed my Norwex review and if you have any queries, please leave them below in the comment section.
- The products are eco-friendly
- They offer a 60-day money back guarantee
- They promote their company with the value in their products rather than the business opportunity
- You can choose to run your business online
- They provide nice rewards and incentives to their consultants
- Expensive cleaning products
- Limited training on how to get leads