There are various companies who develop Wellness products. These products help in promoting better health and wellbeing in the individuals. They are very convenient and easily accessible which in turn help in changed lifestyle.
At the same time, the companies provide a means to earn income by selling their wellness products and starting their business.
One such firm which develops wellness products and helps in earning through them is Melaleuca. In this article, you will get a complete review of this company.
What is Melaleuca?
In today’s world, getting ahead financially is a real challenge. For the past 30 decades, Melaleuca has been building a financial opportunity for an average person to start his own business. It helps you to grow your business with no risk and with unlimited potential income. There is a vast global network of representatives working under Melaleuca, for the direct selling and marketing of the company’s products.
Melaleuca is a Multi level marketing company which provides around 400+ health and wellness related products. It was founded by Frank L VanderSloot in 1985. It operates in almost around 20 countries and generates billions of revenue each year. The company uses a unique nature of operation that is quite distinct and significant from other companies where people can earn by referring customers to Melaleuca.
Melaleuca focuses on range of household items which can be listed below:
- Nutrition: It includes vitamins, food, supplements, hot beverages etc
- Medicines: It includes products designed for treatment of cold, allergy etc
- Beauty: It includes beauty related products such as skin care, nails etc
- Household:It includes products related to cleaning, pet care etc
- Bath & Body: It includes products in view of facial, skin care, dental care etc
- Essential Oils: It includes single oils, oil blends etc
Melaluca produces melaleuca products which can be helpful in day to day life and thus attain to take charge of their lives. One such product is the Melaleuca oil, It is used as a purifier and for other healing purposes. It helps in promoting the immune system and has the ability to clean and rebuild the skin effectively
The melaleuca tree is used for medical reasons for a very long time. Melaleuca alternifolia is also known as a tea tree. The extract from the tree is used as an antiseptic. Melaleuca quinquenervia, is generally known as the broad-leaved paperbark or paperbark tea tree. It has been discovered that it has the ability to kill certain fungi and bacteria. The full list of melaleuca products can be viewed at the Melaleuca Store in the Official Website.
Melaleuca is it Legit or Scam?
Melaleuca is a legitimate company operating for a very long time. It has preferred to be called under the “Pyramid Schemes” and not as an MLM. They sell real products and have a perfect business model. It was founded in 1985 and makes over $2 billion of sales annually.
It is a very successful international business which sells over 450+ products. These products include the nutritional supplements, toxin free home cleaners etc. They do not contain any toxins or harmful chemicals which can be dangerous.
Thus Melaleuca is a legit organization which works on consumer friendly direct marketing concept to sell their products.
Melaleuca Business Plan
The melaleuca business plan follows a networking plan where you earn by referring others. Initially when you enroll you will earn 20% on your new customers. There are different commissions in the business plan which can be listed below;
- Organization commissions: It is the residual income paid each month on purchases
- Advancement Bonuses: It is the bonus paid to those who advance to a new rank for the first time. There are 49 ranks each higher than the other. So you will earn a bonus each time you advance to the next rank.
- Car Bonuses:It is the residual income paid each month to Senior, Executive and Corporate Directors.
- Leadership Development Bonuses: It is the income paid to the Leaders who help their associates to advance to a new status for the first time.
- Value/ Career pack bonuses: It is the income paid to those whose customers purchase the career pack
- Leadership pools: It is the bonus paid from what is left over to provide the top leaders in the company
There are 6 ranks in the Melaleuca business system, including:
- Product Advocate
- Senior Director
- Executive Director
- National Director
- Corporate Director
The Product Advocate and Director levels are also being split into 3-9 different levels. The more advanced of the Director positions are each split into 9 different levels as well.
Melalueca Pros and Cons
- Their start up cost is as low as $19.
- Earn bonus as you progress to every new rank.
- You can earn money by referring friends by the referral link
- They have a range of products under one roof
- They have A+ rating in BBB.
- There are different types of bonuses available.
- It has positive product reviews
- Customers can get money back on the product purchases
- There is no indication of competitive retail pricing.
- It has low income potential
- There are some cancellation issues.
- They test products on animals
- Buying products to maintain your membership
- They have many complaints online
- Compensation plan is complicated to understand
How to register on Melaleuca?
There is an annual membership fee of $19. Further you also need to buy about $80 as the products each month to maintain your membership and thus qualify for the commission. There are two different types of membership which are:
- Regular Customer Membership: This type is being preferred by only fewer than 1% of the regular customers.
- Preferred Customer Membership: This is the most preferred type of membership chosen by most of the regular customers.
You can register by Melalueca sign in option and get started. After you Melalueca login you can access your account for the various features and start earning. You can also find details regarding the Melaleuca jobs in the section of the website.
You may be able to return a product from melaleuca by contacting the customer service. You can call them at 208-522-0700 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In view of recovery of the Melaleuca password, Click on “Forgot my password” option. Then enter your personal information and user id after which you can reset your password.
- On Feb 02, 2020, VanderSloot’s received the Adams Award from Alturas Institute.
- On May 08, 2020, Melalueca donated Computers so that children can continue learning at home.
- On June 05, 2020, Knoxville media spotlighted when Melalueca donated food for 500 employees in Tennessee.
- On July 04, 2020, Melaleuca CEO wrote a guest column for Independence Day.
In Spite of its slightly expensive price, Melaleuca in overall has some very interesting products which are extraordinary. These products are free from any toxins and harsh chemicals which are safe and eco friendly.
They have been operating their business for over 30 years which uses the referral system to grow their business. Customers have been using this opportunity of referring others to the company to their full extent and earned significant commissions in this business. It is found that you can earn around $500-$2,500 a month in this business system.
You can make a full-fledged business in a company like Melaleuca. They make available all the product information, descriptions, sales, and promotional materials to help grow your business considerably. They also include training materials like videos and webinars to gain proper knowledge of the business.
As per the melaleuca reviews, Considering all the years the company has been around and its success stories, You can really opt to work in Melaleuca and expand your business.
Since 1985, this company is serving people. With both positive and negative reviews out there, Melaleuca has managed to hold its roots.
The points range falls between 30 to 50 per month. That’s between $50-$80 depending on what you order for Preferred Customer Membership. Otherwise, you can change your membership to Direct with no monthly expectation to order.
Yes, Preferred Customers can simply click online to downgrade from a Preferred customer to Direct customer, then sign form and fax or email in.
Melaleuca advertises it’s products by word of mouth advertising.
How do I return the products?
Melaleuca always committed for 100% customer satisfaction, but even if you need to return or exchange the product, it can be done within 90 days of purchase. A return form needs to be filled followed by the further process.
What is the difference between the preferred member and a regular member?
A preferred member commits to purchase a minimum of 35 product points each month and gets a 30%-50% discount on the retail price.
A regular member does not get any loyalty points and no discount is offered on the price.
If I don’t have a savings account or credit card, can I enroll as a preferred customer?
No, as of now, a credit card or savings account is mandatory to enroll as a preferred customer.
Can I sell Melaleuca products in stores?
Melaleuca is strong support of home-based business and hence displaying and selling in stores is not allowed.
Can I change or cancel the order once placed?
Due to electronically streamlined order processing, once the order is placed it can’t be changed or canceled.