Beauty, Fitness, and Health are an ever booming sector because who doesn’t want to lose some pounds and have a glowy face these days. they are also important for holistic improvement in people. Amongst several others, Herbalife is one such company that aims at providing people a fit lifestyle and nutritional value through their products.
At the same time, it also provides a means of an excellent business opportunity through multi-level marketing.
You would probably be knowing the Herbalife Products through the advertisements. This Herbalife review article will give a complete overview of Herbalife Nutrition and be able to resolve your queries related to it. Let’s take a look at the detailed review.
Table of contents
|Headquarters||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Products||Weight Loss, Dietary supplements, Anti-aging, and more|
|Apps||iPhone & Android Devices|
What is Herbalife?
Herbalife is a global MLM structure that produces and sells dietary supplements. It was founded by Mark Hughes in the year 1980. Herbalife includes dietary supplements, personal care, sports nutrition and weight management products.
As of June2020, herbalife has more than 3 million users and operates in more than 90 countries around the world. As compared to the other MLM, these data make Herbalife an ideal and an effective choice.
It provides a business opportunity where the associates sell the Herbalife products through the model of multi level marketing. Their products help in maintaining a healthier and a fit lifestyle with useful health benefits.
Herbalife Nutrition provides different dietary supplements, some of which can be listed below:
- Formula 2 multivitamin: It is a standard multivitamin which contains other minerals for general nutrition
- Formula 3 Cell Activator: It is a supplement with essentials to support nutrient absorption and overall metabolism
- Total Control: It is a supplement containing caffeine, tea and ginger that helps in boosting the energy.
- Herbal Tea Concentrate: It is a drink with caffeine and tea extracts which provides antioxidant support
- Cell-U-Loss: It is a supplement containing electrolytes and other essentials which aids in reducing water retention.
- Aminogen: It is a supplement with protease enzymes, which helps in improving protein digestion
- Snack Defense: It is a supplement which supports carbohydrate metabolism
These supplements contain many essential ingredients which help in providing energy, metabolism, and weight loss.;
How to register on Herbalife?
Herbalife Nutrition is an MLM, as a result of which its products are available for purchase only through its independent distributors. It includes different steps:
Step 1: You can connect with the distributor by going to the official Herbalife website. You generally pay around $60 to join and then start as a Distributor in Herbalife. At this initial level, you get 25% discounts on the products you purchase.
Step 2: The International Business pack (IBP) containing the distributor’s application and the agreement must be completed and submitted. After which you will receive your Herbalife Identification number to purchase the products. The easiest and the best way to complete the registration is online through the Myherbalife Website.
Step 3: Further through your Herbalife login you can get logged in to your account and get access to the various online features in the website. Individuals in the UK, you can access the Herbalife UK website for further details. In case of password recovery, you can click the Forgot my password option, through which you can generate a new password and use it for further transactions.
You can also register by mailing your application. This may take several days to get processed and receive your membership. The Herbalife sales and marketing offers several ways to earn income such as:
- Immediate Retail Profit: It is the profit earned from direct sales to the customers.
- Wholesale Profit: It is the total profit earned from your downlines. This is also known as commission.
- Monthly Royalty Override Income: At the supervisor level, you can earn upto 5% from your downline supervisors
- Monthly Production Bonus: In this, the TAB Team can make an extra 2% to 7% of the production bonus.
- Mark Hughes Bonus: This is applicable to President team members and above in view of their outstanding achievements.
The distributor’s performance depends on the product sales made by him and his downline organization.
Herbalife Business Plan
In Herbalife, the easiest way to earn is by selling products directly. Distributors also can increase their income by recruiting others and by building a team. Thus you can earn in two ways in Herbalife mainly through product sales and building a team.
Herbalife gives an initial discount of 25%. As your sales increases it can increase upto 50%. It is recommended selling at their retail price, including the taxes and shipping charges. Thus you earn the desired profit by selling at the retail price.
You can earn significantly in Herbalife by building a team. You recruit more people and encourage you to join the company which will earn you commission for your downline. There are also certain training sessions organized by the company to train the associates in view of their business.
There are different ranks for the associates in Herbalife namely:
- Distributor: 25% Discount
- Senior Consultant:35% or 42% Discount
- Qualified Producer: 42% Discount
- Qualifying Supervisor: 50% Discount
There are also some of the advanced levels such as GET, World Team, Millionaire Team and President Team. As you move up in the marketing plan, your discount and the potential income increases. You can move by accumulating volume in two different ways. These can be listed below:
- Personally Purchased Volume (PPV): It is the volume purchased by the associate directly from Herbalife.
- Downline Volume (DLV): It is the volume achieved which is purchased by your downline associates.
Benefits of Herbalife
The main ingredient in most of Herbalife shakes is soy protein isolate. Some researchers suggest that soy protein lowers cholesterol levels and risk of heart diseases. Herbalife provides protein supplements you need to increase your energy levels.
They provide protein snacks and shakes which helps in providing proper fitness to individuals and athletes. The Herbalife products are meant to help people to maintain healthy and fit lifestyles. It helps in monitoring the fat and calorie intake which helps to keep track on how to eat a proper diet.
You can relatively start your business in Herbalife Nutrition with low startup costs. It allows you to sell the products with ease at your desired place and suitable conditions. They also provide certain discounts which will help you in growing your business relatively easily with rapid growth.
Herbalife is a legitimate business, where you can make a decent amount of money by recruiting people in your downline. You can also earn commission by the sale of the Herbalife products. It is not a Pyramid Scheme. You can be your own boss in this business with getting proper support and training to grow your business. You will get a 25% discount from the start, for the products you purchase. The company also ships genuine Herbalife products directly from the Warehouse to the doorstep.
One of the primary benefits of Herbalife is its one-year refund policy for the new distributors. If your membership gets canceled for any reason, you can return all unopened products purchased initially. You can get a complete refund of the products before one year of your membership completes.
Is it Legit or Scam?
Herbalife is a legitimate company that provides weight loss shakes, vitamins, and other related health products. It has now been around for nearly 40 years. Herbalife has a network of approximately 4.5 million independent distributors and members. It operates its business in 94 countries.
As per the Herbalife reviews, they are a legit organization that sells dietary supplements who actually want to use them. According to a recent survey, it was found that about 90% of the people who take their products are not distributors. In Fact, they are the individuals who actually want to use their products.
Last year, Herbalife’s total net sales were $4.8billion and its market capitalization was $6 Billion. It also employs an estimated more than 9000 people worldwide. its distributors make considerable passive incomes which accounts that Herbalife is a legitimate business.
The Herbalife diet includes low calorie shakes and metabolism-boosting supplements which helps to improve your energy levels and fit lifestyle. It is convenient , easy to follow and helps in weight loss. The products are of top quality and can be trusted.
At the same time, you can build your business in Herbalife as a distributor. Develop a proper marketing plan. This will help succeed your business to grow and earn higher profits.
You can start your Herbalife business by working part time and by selling them to people you know. You can earn money by selling the Herbalife products which you buy at a discounted price with the retail price thus making profit.
As per the researchers, the dietary supplements of Herbalife are found to be safe. These products will lead to a changed lifestyle and a fit and healthy body.
- Are the Herbalife products safe?
-As per the reviews, Herbalife products have been used by the people and have found effective results. Herbalife operates in 94 countries worldwide.
- How to become a Herbalife distributor?
-Anyone can become a Herbalife distributor through its referral program. You can be a distributor by being referred by any of the distributors
- Are the Herbalife products healthy?
-Herbalife products are approved and of good quality, but the fact that they can cause side effects and contain Caffeine shouldn’t be neglected. Some buyers find it to be overpriced too.
- How much do the Herbalife products cost?
Herbalife Nutrition offers a wide variety of products that start around $40 when purchased individually. For more specific prices related to the products, contact your independent distributor
- Is Herbalife a Pyramid Scheme?
No, it’s not a pyramid scheme, It is a direct selling MLM structured business. Back in 2016 after US authority was charged to determine if it was a pyramid scheme, the Federal trade commission decided it was not a Pyramid.
- Earnings Potential:
- Earn money by recruiting people in your downline.
- One-year refund policy for new distributors
- Blocks fat production
- Earn commission on the sales of the products
- 7 types of profits can be earned
- Proper support and training to do the business.
- Fast results.
- Highly athletic sponsorships
- Not all distributors make enough money
- High level of Competition among distributors.
- You need to recruit more in the downline to earn money
- Low return on investment reported.
- Products contain caffeine
- Some bad reviews and complaints prevailing
- Highly Overpriced products
- Lack of maintenance plan