|Products||Makeup, Skincare, Bath & Body, Fragrance, Jewelry, Fashion, Wellness and more|
|Apps||iPhone & Android Devices|
Do you want to check out the oldest direct selling company in the world? Do you want to know whether this would be a good opportunity for you? Here is the complete review of the Avon MLM opportunity.
Avon is a direct selling company dealing with personal care products, beauty, and household products.
In this review, we are going to take a look at all the aspects of Avon such as its products, business plan, pros and cons, and much more. Let us look into this review in detail now,
What is Avon?
Avon is a personal care Multi-Level-Marketing company that specializes in beauty and makeup products. Avon employs approximately 50,000 workers and has offices in more than 100 countries internationally. The company products are also publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
Avon was founded by an American man named David McConnell in 1886. It is headquartered in London, England. Avon is the second largest MLM Company and the fifth-largest beauty company in the world. \
Avon is now ranked #2 on the DSN Global 100, behind only Amway.
Avon, Is it Legit or Scam?
As per the Avon reviews, it is a legitimate firm that has been operating over the years. Being the oldest MLM company in the world, customers tend to have a lot of trust in the company.
With over 6 million company representatives worldwide, the market is essentially distributed. Overall, Avon is clearly one of the most well-established, ethical MLMs out there in the market.
Avon focuses on personal health care and beauty products, ranging from makeups to fashion and even health supplements.
The Avon products are grouped under 8 categories which can be listed below:
- Bath & Body
- Men’s products
Avon Business Plan
There are 7 ways you can make money with Avon:
- Retail commission: In this, you can earn a commission up to 20%-50%
- Qualified new recruit: You get a $20 bonus if they spend $150 in their first 2 months.
- Sponsoring: Here you can earn a 3% bonus on new recruit sales.
- Promotion: You also get promoted as you go up the ranks.
- Mentor: As you go up the ranks, you will become a mentor and guide your downlines.
- Generation Bonus: Here, you get a bonus of 70% of your total team’s sales.
- Leader bonus: This is a bonus you get on the “leaders” sales in your downline.
There are basically four main levels within the Avon Business plan. Within each level, there are sub-levels such as bronze, silver, gold, and Platinum. This can be listed as below:
- Executive Leader
How to register on Avon?
Step 1: Go to the Avon Official website and click on “Apply Now.”
Step 2: You will need to submit your name, address, contact information, and choose your preferred language
Step 3: Click “Submit” and wait to be contacted by an Avon representative to complete the sign-up process. Alternatively, you can contact an Avon representative and sign up with them.
Step 4: Pay the Sign-up fees of $25 and purchase the starter kit and get started.
In cases where you forget the password, Go to the Avon login page and click on the “forgot your password” Option. This will start an automatic process that will help you recover your password.
It costs only $10 to become an affiliate. You will then have to buy some inventory and marketing material ranging from $25 to $100: There are 3 types of starter kits which can be listed below:
- Quick Starter Kit ($25): Valued over $80
- Advanced Starter Kit ($50): Valued over $140
- Premium Starter Kit ($100): Valued over $400
Avon Pros and Cons
- It has been operating for over 130 years.
- Low start-up cost ($25 sign up fee)
- It has high market appealThe company offers the KickStart program
- The commission percentage can go up to 50 percent
- You get a Team Leader to help you build your businesses.
- Requires a lot of work and a huge investment of time
- Low Income Potential
- The market can be competitive
- They follow older-school promotional methods
- It has been through some controversies over the years.
Avon is a very trustworthy company that has maintained a popular image for more than 130 years. Customers put a great deal of trust in the company and many are very loyal to their line of products.
As compared to other MLM’s, Avon’s compensation plan and structure are simple and straightforward. Signing up with the company is very easy. it is one of the only MLM’s out there that allows new reps to sign up at a very low cost.
Overall, Avon is a great company with great products that have very high-income potential.
- On Jan 03, 2020, Avon CEO Jan Zijderveld stepped down as Chief executive officer.
- On Jan 07, 2020, Angela Cretu was named Avon’s new CEO.
- On Feb 19, 2020, Avon launched its first CBD-Infused Clean Facial Oil “Green Goddess”.
- On May 08, 2020, Natura & Co accelerates Avon integration amid COVID-19.