Enjin Wallet Review
QUICK NAVIGATION :
The platform offers Ethereum based token, ZeroEx, Litecoin, Bitcoin and Enjin Coins. However, the team specially designed it to support the coins running on the ERC-20 protocol to receive the token from ICOs. Enjin accepts multiple coins the same as other crypto wallets such as Jaxx, Coinomi, etc.
The wallet provides you with complete control over your private keys. You can always restore the wallet funds on any device with the help of 12 words passphrase.
It supports 31 different languages where users can switch between languages.
However, the digital wallet offers QR codes for easy transactions to generate the wallet address or receive payments just by scanning codes. They are pushing their boundaries to a whole new level with the recent “Infinity” update.
- On 29 Jan 2019: Enjin wallet has rolled out an update which allows its users to exchange around 200 coins from a lot of trading pairs- Enjin wallet swap. This will be done collaborating with crypto exchanges like bancor, changelly and kyber protocol.
- On 17 April 2019: Enjin wallet has announced that it is joining the foundation for inner wallet operability(FIO) to make using of crypto and blockchain technology as easy as possible. Moreover, the platform announced that in order to increase the usability of virtual currencies and fungible and non-fungible tokens they have the intention to integrate FIO protocol to the enjin wallet.
- The FIO protocol is decentralized service which adds functionalities across blockchain and tokens.
- 30-Apr-2019 Enjin platform and coin-switch has entered into a partnership to create a unity based payment gateway and the ability to flawlessly exchange crypto within the enjin wallet. Moreover, unity is a cross-platform and real-time video game engine which is developed by Unity Technologies.
- 13-May-2019 The enjin platform has announced an update to the enjin wallet which will see the support added for the decentralized application (dapp) browser in the enjin wallet app.
- The dapp has been built with inherent decentralisation in mind such blockchain based games. The decentralized application browser will allow the user to seamlessly jump onto any blockchain integrated website, validate the transaction with ease and receive the resulting crypto or assets directly to their wallet.
- Sep 2019: Enjin Wallet website got renewed and a new designed website was launched. The new website uses the domain https://enjin.io/
Watch out the video to get in details:
Meet the Founders behind Enjin (Established since 2009 in Singapore)
Maxim Blagov– CEO of Enjin: Director with 15 years of expertise in creative direction, project management, and UX design. He also specializes in concept strategy development for huge interactive applications in the gaming industry.
Witek Radomski– CTO of Enjin: He is the technical engineer and champion for best-practices in software design, security, and testing.
Features of Enjin Wallet
Did you know that all critical operations in the platform have been rewritten and compiled into ARM instructions (Assembly) to offer the wallet direct access to mobile memory and hardware?
This step is to ensure the wallet has entire control over the mobile device. Also, it doesn’t use any higher-level resource for its core functionality, namely:
- Signing transactions,
- Importing functionality,
- All security related operations
The Enjin wallet is multifunctional and offers the following functions:
Major Speed Boost- Powered by EnjinX
Huge balance accounts, transaction, with loading speeds, have been much improved. The world’s secure wallet is now the fastest wallet as well.
Using Platform API for Trusted Websites/Games
Any platform can use Enjin API; however, to work with the client, they must be listed as trusted. The client prepares this list, after which you can utilize notifications, synchronization, and transaction requests for every one of the trusted platforms.
Create Infinite Wallets
Enjin Wallet empowers you to create, import, and use an infinite number of ENJ, BTC, LTC, ETH, and ERC-20 wallets.
Organize the Finances
Now the user can organize the finances by splitting the funds into different allotments. It allows you to create a trading wallet, savings wallet, business wallet, and unlimited wallets- all in one streamlined extremely secure app.
Track the Hardware Wallets
The digital wallet offers you a new, convenient feature, where you can instantly view your hardware wallet balance with transactions. It stays with you anyplace, anytime, with a simple and fast fingerprint verification login.
Track Infinite Wallets
This feature allows you to track any BTC, ETH and LTC address and keep an eye on all of their transactions in real-time.
Transaction Limits and Thresholds
This capacity is likewise intended to secure the client from undesirable transactions: when a transaction happens that does not meet the conditions specified in the wallet, the user will get a notification. Conditions can be explained.
Import and Sweep
Users can now import BTC and LTC private keys (BIP38/XPRV/XPUB), and also import from MyEtherWallet (key store/private Key).
Enjin Secure Keyboard Update
This reliable input keyboard performed various optimizations and usability updates with sports a brand new look.
Usage and UI
Enjin Mobile Wallet has a cool, user-friendly and transparent user interface. However, all the coin names are neatly listed in this crypto wallet. You can view the balance of each coin shown at the front.
The platform shows detailed transactions with customs fees and limits. You can add or remove a coin anytime from your wallet.
A secure keyboard designed to prevent any kind of data sniffing or keyloggers. It allows randomizing the keys for input protection enhancement.
It offers two independent layers of cryptography to protect the keystroke and any personal data.
- Hardware 256 AES encryption is implemented on the lower level
- Software encryption is used at the application layer
The crypto wallet provides the memory encryption. This means encrypted memory and any vital characters are deleted from the system memory.
Screenshot with video blocking features. Enjin Wallet has safe window layout at the OS level which halts any screen recording attempts by the hackers.
This digital wallet supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Enjin and all ERC-20 tokens by default. However, the platform will integrate other altcoins soon.
Create an Enjin Wallet
Install the Enjin Wallet from Google Play Store > after downloading the app > tap “CREATE WALLET” > read and accept the terms and conditions.
Enter a strong password (Combination of at least 1 number and min length of 8 characters) > confirm your password again.
Write Down Recovery Phrase
Write down the 12 words recovery phrase and keep it somewhere safe. This key helps to recover your wallet.
Verify Recovery Phrase
After writing the recovery phrase > enter two random words from it. (this step is to ensure you have written down the Recovery Phrase correctly)
Choose Coins and Tokens
Select the coins or tokens you want in your wallet > create your wallet > the setup is complete. You can change it at any point in time.
If a token does not exist in the list, you can add as a custom token by following the outlined steps
Add Custom Tokens to the Enjin Wallet
Finding the Token Details
You should have the Token details ready including the Token Contract Address, Token Symbol, and Decimals.
Find these details on https://etherscan.io/ > search for the token name > look for the “TOKEN” entry > click on that.
Adding the Tokens to your Enjin Wallet
- Open the Enjin Wallet and edit your coin list.
- Tap “Add Custom Token” at the top of the coin list.
- Enter in the token’s Contract Address, Symbol, and Decimals > click “Add Custom Token”.
- Update your coin list > enter your password to add the token.
The Custom token will add to your wallet.
Overall the experience of this crypto wallet is exclusively secure and good. However, it might be challenging to go deeper with experience. The team is doing a great job of implementing accurate security features. The platform provides some quality aspects that make you feel comfortable using it.
Enjin Wallet Review
The experience of this crypto wallet is secure and good.
Enjin is a mobile wallet for Ethereum-based tokens, Bitcoin, Litecoin and Enjin Coins. It supports 31 different languages where users can switch between languages at any time.
Major Speed Boost- Powered by EnjinX. Huge balance accounts, transactions, with loading speeds, have been much improved. The world’s secure wallet is now the fastest wallet as well.
Enjin is a mobile wallet for Ethereum-based tokens, Bitcoin, Litecoin and Enjin Coins. It features top-of-the-line security architecture, employing security techniques such as the Enjin Secure Keyboard, the rule of two encryption and other measures to turn your smartphone into a hardware-like secure wallet.