Cryptocurrencies have taken up the fintech industry by storm. This revolutionary alternative to fiat currency or real money is decentralized and peer-to-peer, which means that transactions are fulfilled in real-time since users don’t have to wait for a central entity to process and approve the transfer of funds.
Aside from the ease of sending and receiving these digital assets, people are trying their hand at trading them to expand their cryptocurrency wallets. As with traditional stock trading, you should look for the best Forex brokers for crypto for a secure platform.
Here are the top Forex brokers for cryptocurrency trading:
eToro is a multi-asset brokerage company with registered offices in Israel and the United Kingdom. It has a social trading program on its website that allows you to follow featured investors and see their investing profiles.
You can use their platform to invest in stocks and cryptocurrencies. Also, you can trade contract for difference or CFD assets. You can buy Bitcoin and altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple, Dash, Litecoin, and Cardano. The company assures users that you won’t have to pay for markups and other fees like for ticketing or managing your portfolio.
This Swiss online financial platform aims to be a complete banking environment where you can manage and trade traditional and digital funds. They offer safety and security of your assets, diversification of your portfolio, and more straightforward transfers between third-party wallets and your account.
You can trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, and Bitcoin Cash with them. They charge a small fee from transactions, depending on the amount. Crypto trading with Swissquote requires you to hold a trading account with the company and deposit cash in Euro or US Dollars.
The platform only acts as a custodian for clients’ cryptocurrencies and doesn’t permit withdrawals from their digital wallet yet. The bank partnered with Bitstamp to provide crypto liquidity. This factor allowed them to collateralize their crypto holdings while ensuring that customer accounts are safe from cyberattacks.
3. IC Markets
This is an Australian-based online Forex and CFD broker. You can trade real money or cryptocurrency with the platform. They have crypto CFD where you speculate on the rise and fall of Bitcoin and altcoins, then buy or sell depending on the most optimal time.
For instance, you decide to purchase two Bitcoin contracts at 4,000 USD, which is the cryptocurrency’s opening price against USD. You have the option to sell the contract at the end of the trading day or a month later. If it increased to 4,300 USD and you choose to sell your contracts at that point, you get a gross profit of 600 USD.
You can trade Bitcoin, Ripple, Litecoin, Dash, EOS, Emercoin, NameCoin, and PeerCoin, among others. Moreover, their use of a private electronic communication network or ECN means that you won’t have to worry about trade intervention between clients and the market.
FBS considers itself as an international broker with a massive client base of 13 million traders. Their headquarters is in Belize, and the company offers users with deposit insurance of up to 100 percent, as well as negative balance protection.
The platform offers these six account types:
- Standard – You can open this account with 100 USD, and it comes with a maximum leverage of up to 3000:1. The fees are computed over a variable spread.
- Cent – If you want to test out the platform first, they have the Cent account where you just need to deposit one dollar. Cent lots are also available for trading, and you get a maximum leverage of 1000:1 with average spreads beginning at one pip.
- Micro – The deposit for this account starts at 5 USD with fixed spreads beginning at three pips. Fees are also made clear to each user before they start the venture.
- Zero Spread – There’s no spread with this account, but you need to pay a commission that starts at 20 USD per lot RT. It can be managed with deposits from 500 USD.
- ECN – An ECN broker is a Forex financial expert who uses such a network to provide its clients direct access to other participants in the market. An ECN broker consolidates quotes from several participants, in order to offer tighter bid/ask spreads. With an ECN account, you get direct access to interbank trading with an initial deposit of 1,000 USD. There’s also no set spread, and you’re required to pay six dollars per lot. Maximum leverage is constant at 500:1.
- Unlimited – This type offers the same features as the Standard account. However, it has smaller, floating spreads beginning from 0.2 pips. Leverage can go as high as 500:1. You can start trading under this profile with a minimum deposit of 500 USD.
FBS users can take advantage of the popular MetaTrader 4 or the younger MT5 version. Both trading platforms provide you with an extensive range of leverage, as well as trade executions without the need for another quotation. Check out the complete review of fbs review
MT features are available for all six accounts. You can work with expert advisors, delve into micro-lot trading, one-click trading, and stay updated through the embedded news section.
This broker offers regulated Forex and CFDs on several asset classes even with cryptocurrencies. It has its registrations in Australia and the UK. There are three account types to choose from and a different account for its Trade Interceptor platform.
Here’s a brief look at the platform’s three account types:
- Standard – This account requires a minimum deposit of 250 USD. You won’t need to pay per-trade commission. Instead, it has wider spreads with compatibility on MT4.
- PRO – The PRO account has lower spreads than the Standard type. It has three units per side commission, with six units per RT. You need a minimum account balance of 2,000 USD to be eligible for this account. It can only be useful on the MT4 platform.
- VIP – With this account, the commission rate is negotiable according to the clients’ history and relationship with the platform. It is not available for Trade Interceptor accounts, though.
Cryptocurrency trading is a lucrative venture to earn extra income and multiply your digital assets. If you’re worried about the volatility of Bitcoin and altcoins, opting for a broker platform may assuage your concerns. These channels are registered and licensed to ensure that your funds are secure and safe from cyberattacks.
Note: This article is for an informational purpose only. Coinpedia is not responsible for the accuracy of the content provided in the article. Thereby, readers are advised to consider the company’s policy & T&C before making any investment.