UMA Price Prediction 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025: Is UMA Coin A Good Investment?
The crypto market has been generous enough for many exciting projects over the past couple of years. UMA has been one of the projects that has managed to sustain and captivate the attention of a larger audience base.
Table of contents
uma protocol uma protocol Fintech Solution with its fundamental strengths such as decentralized participation, resolution of disputes, limitless design, and economic guarantees, amongst others. Has been enticing for budding projects to adopt the tech. Wondering if UMA will reclaim its price runs from the past? Look no further, as we decode the possible projections for 2022 and beyond.
|Market cap||$ 148,351,823.0000|
|Trading Volume||$ 11,637,128.0000|
|All time high||$ 41.5600 Feb 4, 2021|
|All time low||$ 0.3036 Apr 29, 2020|
UMA Price Prediction
|Year||Potential Low||Average Price||Potential High|
UMA Price Prediction For Q4
Amidst the growing optimism of the final quarter, if the network manages to increase its user base. The price could catapult to its maximum target of $2.793. Conversely, failing to attract crowd and adoptions, the price might slump down to $1.989. Collectively, factoring in the bullish and bearish targets, the average price might settle at $2.399.
UMA Price Forecast For 2023
The protocol could collaborate with some new projects for the enhancement of its protocol and its price might likely pump. By the end of 2023, UMA might trade at a maximum price of $4.904. That said, the average and minimum possibilities are at $3.713 and $2.502.
UMA Coin Price Prediction Of For 2024
If the protocol focuses on attracting institutions, influencers, and whales, the price might rocket to a maximum of $8.123. Conversely, if the protocol finds emerging rivals and stiffer competition. The lack of industry exposure might knock the price down to $6.095. The lack of fuelling events could conclude the year’s trade at $4.132.
UMA Price Prediction For 2025
UMA is expected to carry out new integrations to design and build self-executing, self-enforcing financial contracts fixed by attractive incentives. And execute them on ETHs blockchain. Hence, the asset looks promising for the future. Successively, by the end of 2025, UMA might surpass the $13.500 mark. In contrast, it might take a fall to $6.900. Considering the bullish and bearish targets the regular price could be at $10.052.
CoinPedia’s UMA Price Prediction
UMA might concentrate on certain partnerships and developments to increase its user base as well as the investors. According to the analysis of Coinpedia, the price of UMA might hit a maximum of $2.8 by the end of 2022. On the flip side, a reversal in trend might land the price at $2.
|Digital Coin Price||$2.25||$3.53||$4.68||$5.67|
Click here to read our price prediction of Holo (HOT)!
What Is UMA?
UMA, is the short form for Universal Market Access. Is a decentralized governance token that can be used to vote on decisions for the projects. It works on the ethereum ethereum Blockchain NetworkTechnology blockchain with the DeFi protocol. UMA connects buyers and sellers from anywhere on the planet.
UMA enables the community to digitize and automate any physical world financial derivatives. Including futures, contracts for differences (CFDs), or total return swaps.
UMA is a protocol built on the Ethereum network. Which allows users to create a collateralized synthetic cryptocurrency to track the price of digital assets. Synthetic assets are the class of assets, representing different underlying assets having the same value. UMA users are specifically eligible to design and create self-executing and enforcing financial contracts.
The platform was founded by Hart Lambur and Allison Lu in December 2018. The platform aims to digitize and automate any real-world financial derivatives.
Historical Market Sentiments
- UMA established its entity in the crypto market on 25th May with a price of $1.36.
- Following the variations, UMA reached $2.38 by the end of June.
- The price further dropped to $1.71 by mid-July and interestingly surged to $4.18 by the end of July.
- As UMA was getting recognized by the market, its price dramatically swelled to $18.39 by August end.
- Following a bullish run, the price progressively spiked to $23.35 by early September to break its previous price records.
- Later the price sank to $5.96 by early October and managed to reach $10.09.
- At the end of 2020, UMA was trading at $7.71.
- UMA initiated the 2021’s trade at $8.15 and suddenly spiked $37 within a month.
- Despite some pullbacks, the price sustained above $20 with fewer efforts.
- The price gained significant strength between $32 and $25 until May.
- Owing to the Chinese market turmoil on May 19th, the UMA price experienced a steep fall of more than 50%.
- The second half was almost choppy for the asset as there were lots of FUDs regarding regulations, bans, and inflation.
- However, the UMA price has managed to undergo one supercycle by experiencing an over 100% surge from $9.45 to $20. Yet bears haunted the price back to $9.46 by the year’s end.
|ROI: 52.61%.||ROI: 559.39%|
|UMA Price Is Down 75.99% Since January 1st.||YFL Price Is Down 96.17% Since January 1st.|
|YTD Returns: -78.7%.||YTD Returns: -97.16%.|
|UMA Price Is Down -94.99% From ATH.||YFL Price Is Down -99.64% From ATH.|
To read our price forecast of EOS click here!
Yes, UMA is an ERC-20 token working on the Ethereum blockchain.
Yes, can be mined with an incentive program called Developer Mining.
UMA was founded by Hart Lambur and Allison Lu.
Yes, UMA might be a good investment if you are looking to invest for the long term.
The price of UMA might soar as high as $2.793 by the end of 2022.