NEM Price Prediction 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025: Will The XEM Price Go Up?
NEM or New Economy movement is an advanced blockchain which calls itself a ‘Smart Asset Blockchain’. The platform is built to address scalability and speed. Which seeks an efficient way to manage assets and data easily at a competitive cost. It intends to develop a blockchain.com blockchain.com Crypto trading and Information that is technologically advanced.
XEM is the native token for NEM which has grown notably in recent times and hence gained lump sum attention from traders. Moreover, the probable upcoming price movements may tend you to hold some in your portfolio.
Table of contents
- NEM (XEM) Price Prediction For 2022
- NEM Price Prediction For Q3
- XEM Price Prediction For Q4
- NEM Price Forecast For 2023
- XEM Price Prediction For 2024
- NEM Price Prediction For 2025
- What Does The Market Say?
- What Is NEM (XEM)?
- Fundamental Analysis
- Our Price Prediction
- Historic Market Sentiments
Lido DAO Token
Are you considering XEM for your investment portfolio? Look no further, as in this article, we will briefly discuss the XEM price prediction for 2022 and beyond. By the end of this read, you will have a clear picture of whether NEM is a good investment.
|Circulating Supply.||9.00B XEM|
|All-time high.||$1.87 January 7th, 2018.|
|All-time low.||$0.0001 September 5th, 2015.|
*The statistics are from press time.
NEM (XEM) Price Prediction For 2022
|Year||Potential Low||Average Price||Potential High|
The new year for NEM was not really great, as the asset had commenced traversing back to its initial lows. The price of XEM on the very first day of the year was seen at $0.122. Ranging to the south, the price of the altcoin, hit its multi-month low of $0.0884, by the 22nd of January. As the bulls took in charge of the digital asset. The price soared to $0.1217, by the 10th of February.
But a downtrend thereafter, resulting from the anxiety of FED’s rate hike. And the geopolitical tensions between Russia and Ukraine took the price to $0.0921. Following weeks of volatility, an uptrend starting on the 16th of March, helped NEM close the quarter’s trade at $0.1266.
The second quarter was treacherous for the altcoin as it was for the broader crypto market. After a steady fall to $0.074 until the 7th of May, NEM had a steep fall, which led to the second quarter’s termination at $0.0395.
NEM Price Prediction For Q3
Constructing a bullish momentum, the price of XEM, could surge to $0.060. Seeking impetus from developmental initiatives, collaborations, and adoptions, the price of XEM could hit a maximum of $0.0683.
Conversely, negative criticism and the protocol failing to stick to its terms could result in a slip down to $0.0495. Successively, a linear price projection will settle the price at $0.0576.
XEM Price Prediction For Q4
A bullish start to Q4 in the industry, will also NEM to claim a maximum of $0.0825, by the year-end. Whilst bears out-running the bulls could result in a trend reversal, that would slash the price to $0.06. Considering the bullish and bearish targets, the average price could settle at $0.0695.
NEM Price Forecast For 2023
As there has been an increase in the adoption of the NEM protocol. The asset looks optimistic in the market and it is all set to integrate its blockchain into several applications. The mass rise in the interest would yield in the trades. As a result of which, the prices by the end of 2023, could rise up to $0.140. In contrast, the altcoin falling prey to the bears could result in a fall of the price to $0.0752. That said, the average price might find its base at $0.1015.
XEM Price Prediction For 2024
If the crew behind the project employ community-driving initiatives and rolls out developmental upgrades. Seeking impetus from the optimism of Bitcoin’s halving event, the price of XEM could chug up to a maximum of $0.2089.
Contrarily, a spike in sell-offs resulting from failing commitments and negative criticism could lash the price down to $0.1139. That said, a balance in buying and selling pressures could settle the price at $0.1542.
NEM Price Prediction For 2025
In the next 3 years, NEM could be ranked among the top 50 currencies in the world. It might absorb the marketers and users by implementing the newer technologies. It may focus on certain partnerships with other projects to enrich its protocol. Wherefore, by the end of 2025, the NEM price could hit the maximum of $0.3078. That said, emerging rivals and ebbing stance could lead to a fall to $0.1639. Concluding, the lack of fulfilling events might curb the price at $0.2193.
What Does The Market Say?
Long Forecasts has made price predictions for NEM. For the year 2022, it predicts that the XEM price may reach a maximum of $0.054. While citing the average and minimum possibilities to occur at $0.045 and $0.042.
Digital Coin Price:
The crypto prediction website has reupdated its price prediction for NEM. According to its recent forecast, the price is expected to close its trading at a maximum of $0.0739 by 2022. The firm has also made forecasts for the long term. It anticipates the altcoin to close its trade for 2023, with a maximum trading value of $0.0874. And 2025, with its potential high of $0.11.
The platform has revised its forecast, for NEM. The website predicts that the XEM price will hover at an average price of $0.430, by the end of 2022. Whilst the minimum and maximum targets could occur at $0.237, and $0.538. According to its forecast, the altcoin could soar to a maximum of $0.468, by the end of 2025.
According to Gov.Capital, a popular economy forecast agency. The NEM price will hit the $0.0843 average price level by the end of 2022. The website has also made a bullish prediction, it expects the price to boom up to $0.0969 by the end of 2022. As per the prediction, NEM’s price is anticipated to hit a maximum of $0.8071, by the end of 2025.
Click here to read our price prediction of Kusama (KSM)!
What Is NEM (XEM)?
NEM is an open-source cryptocurrency token that builds the basic functionality of pioneering cryptocurrencies. It delivers a platform for supply chains, ownership records, and cryptocurrencies. It provides solutions for businesses and individuals by using cryptography.
Do you know? NEM uses a unique consensus algorithm called “Proof of Importance” to verify transactions and uses one wallet, the NANO wallet.
NEM aims to build a better blockchain using Proof-of-Importance and harvesting. Unlike PoW, PoS where the miners and stakers are rewarded. PoI gives importance to how much one has invested in the NEM ecosystem. The more XEM coins in the wallet and the long holding period, one will be rewarded accordingly.
NEM was founded in the year 2014 by three developers renowned for their pseudonyms on the Bitcointalk.org forum. The pseudonyms goes as Jaguar0625, BloodyRookie, and gimre. Since its advent, the platform has evolved from a private project of three programmers. To a large platform comprised of the majority of platforms.
NEM group has created a team of well-versed representatives and institute veterans. Who recognized that a simplified structure of the platform would be advantageous to the entire ecosystem.
Our Price Prediction
New Economy Moment (NEM) intends to enhance the use of blockchain services and cryptography to facilitate solutions for institutions. As per Coinpedia’s Formulated NEM price prediction. The protocol could form a new height if it significantly concentrates on collaborations. That said, we can expect the year to close at $0.08. On the flip side, stiffer competition, and the protocol fading could land the price at $0.06.
As it aims to provide solutions for businesses and individuals, its price and market capitalization is likely to intensify. And it might lure more users and investors. By the end of the next three years, NEM is assumed to be trading at its potential high of $0.3.
Historic Market Sentiments
- NEM made its occurrence in the crypto market on April 01st, 2015 with a trading value of $0.0002.
- The coin remained stable with certain variations throughout the year. Successively, it ended the year with a low price of $0.0001.
- XEM entered the year 2016, on a bearish note, and with a price tag of $0.0001.
- The price continued the same trend for several months with certain variations. Later the price steadily rallied to $0.010.
- The price arrived at a low of $0.003 by December to end the year 2016.
- XEM opened the year 2017 with a significantly low price of $0.003.
- Later the currency dramatically soared to $0.23 by the end of May but plunged to $0.11 by July.
- The price hit $0.29 by September and managed to remain stable for a few months.
- Further, the price initiated an upward trajectory and surged to $0.94 by the end of December.
- NEM preceded the year at a high price of $1.23. Further, the coin drastically spiked to $2.09 and registered a new ATH on the 4th of January.
- However, the currency failed to retest and the price further plunged to $0.21 by March.
- As several South Asian nations announced to tighten the crypto regulations. The token took a downswing to $0.06 to conclude the year.
- NEM commenced its trade for the year 2019 with a trading value of $0.06.
- The currency did not perform well as the market was completely under the control of bears.
- XEM’s price hovered between $0.04 and $0.09 throughout the year and further dropped to $0.03 by December.
- NEM started the year 2020, with an extensive pullback, and at a trading value of $0.03.
- Later the currency steadily recovered to $0.07 by February.
- But the currency arrived at its support level of $0.03 by March, amidst the Covid-19 crash.
- The currency then climbed to $0.15 by September and further boosted to $0.28 in December. And closed the year with an exchange value of $0.21.
- XEM commenced the year with a low price of $0.20. The currency started to rise dramatically, and hit $0.764, by the 22nd of February.
- But a pullback costed XEM’s price 44% in gains. However, the digital asset portrayed a V-shaped recovery to reach $0.857, by the 3rd of March.
- The bullish stance was short-lived again, as massive sell-offs led to a 62% plunge to $0.33 levels.
- A slip down from $0.472, called for another downtrend, which took the price to $0.1159, by the 15th of July.
- Later an uptrend took the price to $0.2410, by the 6th of September. But a fall landed the price at $0.1349, on the 29th of September.
- NEM had initiated a climb with the start of the fourth quarter. And brushed the tips of $0.227, on November 6th. Howbeit, a downswing led to the annual closure at $0.1303.
To read our price prediction of FTX (FTT) click here!
A: NEM is a unique cryptocurrency, as it uses its own Proof of Importance consensus algorithm.
A: According to our NEM price prediction, the altcoin’s price might soar as high as $0.0825 by the end of 2022.
A: No, NEM is a non-mineable cryptocurrency.
A: Yes, NEM is a good investment if you are thinking of investing for the future.
A: NEM can be traded at the exchange platforms like Bithumb, VCC Exchange, Poloniex, and many more.