Since breaking out at the end of November, the Zilliqa (ZIL) price proceeded to increase by nearly 150%. Zilliqa price surged from $0.029 above 0.065 since the beginning of December, and for now, there is no signal of the trend reversal.
Also, read Price Analysis of your favorite coin
Short Term Price Analysis of Zilliqa ( ZIL)
At press time Zilliqa price is standing at $0.073137 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $379,866,584 USD. ZIL is up 15.25% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #37, with a market cap of $788,731,166 USD. It has a circulating supply of 10,784,268,210 ZIL coins
The MACD Indicators are bullish and show ranging signals and the RSI indicators are also bullish.
While ZIL could still increase in value, several technical patterns warn of a short-term correction before the uptrend resumes.
Will ZIL Price hit $1 ?
Zilliqa price has doubled in less than thirty days. Many analysts believe that, the near-term target is set to surpass $1 in the first half of 2021.
Updates on 2021 Releases from the Core Team
- Zilliqa is all set to launch a Governance portal in January 2021
- February 2021, the Mainnet upgrade v7.1.0
- March 2021, polyNetwrok bridge is scheduled to go live
- A DEX platform ZilSwap v2.0 is scheduled.
- In June 2021, Pillar protocol is scheduled to be launched which will be governed by ZIL holders.