What is Zebpay?
Zebpay is an Indian Bitcoin Exchange, offering fastest and easiest method to purchase and sell Bitcoins and cryptocurrencies. It is a leading cryptocurrency exchange with 3 million users. The exchange has been featured in Forbes India, Zee Business, Times of India, The economic times and the Indian Express.
However, Zebpay is an app-enabled bitcoin wallet exchanger. Mahin Gupta founded Zebpay under the name Buysellbitco.in and is India’s first bitcoin exchange. Since it was renamed as Zebpay in September 2014. Therefore, Zebpay got his partners Saurabh Agrawal and Sandeep Goenka.
It was list as the best new bitcoin company at CoinAgenda Conference in Las Vegas in 2014. The company has simplest mobile Bitcoin wallet app which enables bitcoin transactions utilizing mobile number without any complexities to understand bitcoin address in India. This wallet pay helps users to purchase, sell, store and spend bitcoin using the mobile number and 4-digit pin. The user can send and receive cryptocurrencies as an instant messaging app. Moreover, in the year 2016, it crossed 1, 00,000 downloads on Android Play store with around 2, 50,000 users.
- Open order book: – Zebpay is great to order matching engine. Further, it is easy-to-use and has secure transactions.
- Multi-coin:- The user can trade with bitcoin and bitcoin cash (BCH). Zebpay is planning to trade with other cryptocurrencies in coming days and recently began supporting Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin.
- Secure & Straightforward: – Zebpay is simple to use, it is like an instant messaging app. Zebpay has a 4-digit PIN that locks the user’s wallet and outgoing transactions.
- Rate widget: – After downloading Zebpay app on the phone, a user can check bitcoin rates on his home screen with rate widget feature.
- Cryptocurrency price alert: – The user will get a rate alert when the price of cryptocurrencies change. The user can set his custom alerts from settings.
- Free Bitcoins: – The user can refer Zebpay as well as get free bitcoins which are worth up to Rs 50,000.
- Smartphone: – Zebpay app can be easily downloaded on Android and iOS. However, this app comes with many amazing features.
As of September 2019, ZebPay, Indian Bitcoin Exchange has closed down all the activities. The exchange will only continue its wallet service.