If you’re an expert or Just started with Cryptocurrency (or thinking too), finding a good and reliable cryptocurrency exchange platform is troublesome. Coinpedia lists out all the standard crypto exchanges in the space and presents a detailed review and this review is about ZebPay Exchange. This review will represent Origin, Pros and Cons, Fees, Supported coins, and the other authentic details you can rely on.
- Introduction to Zebpay Exchange
- Pros and Cons
- ZebPay Fees
- Zebpay Deposits and Withdrawals fees
- Zebpay Deposit and Withdrawal Limit.
- Zebpay Withdrawal fees for bitcoin and altcoins
- Supported Currencies
- ZebPay Features
- How to register in Zebpay
- How to deposit money to Zebpay account?
- How to Buy Bitcoins on ZebPay?
- How to sell bitcoins on Zebpay?
- How to withdraw from Zebpay?
- ZebPay Mobile App
- Is Zeb Pay Safe?
Introduction to Zebpay Exchange
Zebpay is a Popular cryptocurrency trading app available on Android, iOS, and Desktop. Having 3 million users from 163 countries and Headquartered in Singapore, Started in 2014 in India ( Gujarat) by Mahin Gupta. Saurabh Aggarwal and Sandeep Goenka.
On 28th Sep 2018, Zebpay Shut its services to Indian users on the account of new regulations by the Indian government ( RBI) to stop providing banking services to its entities. Zebay then shifted operations to the Australia market.
Making a comeback, in Jan 2018 Zebpay introduced Zebpay 2.0, a completely new app with great new features with security and accessibility.
Zebpay is now having 2 Billion dollars in fiat to Crypto trading happens to be one of the biggest Cryptocurrency exchanges. Zebpay that allowed Indian users to trade BTC-INR Directly that made millions of Indians to start using crypto.
The Singapore based cryptocurrency platform supports Bitcoin Ether XRP TUSD Tether EOS BATMatic including AUD and EUR fiat currencies where the deposit and withdrawal fees are also comparatively low.
Pros and Cons
- Make fast bitcoin payments through the Bitcoin lightning network.
- Low ( nearly) zero trading fees.
- The mobile app provides Best User experience
- High volatility – Faster successful exchanges.
- Limited options of altcoins
- Limited liquidity on exchanges
- Limited fiat currency support
- No available to US users
Zebpay Trading fees
Generally, If your trade is matched immediately after placing the order you will be charged taker fees and if your order takes time to match then you will be charged maker fee.
Zebpay Charges 0.15 % maker free ad 0.25% of taker fee. For special execution higher taker fees are applicable.
Zebpay Deposits and Withdrawals fees
Zebpay does not charge any deposit or withdrawal fees. Network withdrawal and deposit fees apply for cryptocurrency transfers.
Zebpay Maintenance fee/ membership fee
However, ZebPay Charges a monthly maintenance fee of 0.0001BTC per member roughly equal to $0.80 or SGD 1.1 or INR 60. This maintenance fees have some exceptions,
- If the balance on the 1st of every month is 0(ZERO), you won’t be charged any fee regardless of any activity for the rest of the month.
- If the price of BTC increases, the maintenance fees will be lowered.
- If your crypto balance is less than the fee, the fee will be lowered but the balance will not go below zero.
- If there is a withdrawal request pending for the entire account balance, then no fees will be charged..
Note: Zebpay has mentioned to completely waive off the fees for the users who trade at least once in a month and the fees will be applicable to only the inactive accounts.
Zebpay Intraday fee
Zebpay’s new Intraday feature allows users to buy and sell crypto on the Same day. The market generally opens at 12:00 AM and Closes at 11:00 PM.
Zebpay charges 0.10% Intraday fees in every transaction.
Zebpay Deposit and Withdrawal Limit.
Zebpay has set some limits for deposits and withdrawals. For deposits the minimum limit is 0.000001BTC and the Maximum is 100BTC per transaction.
For withdrawals, Zebpay has two different limits depending on account verifications. For the verified user, the minimum withdrawal limit is 0.0005 BTC and the maximum limit is 5BTC per transaction, 10BTC per day, and 50BTC per month.
For unverified customers, the withdrawal limit is 1BTC per transaction, 2 BTC per day and 5 BTC per month.
Zebpay Withdrawal fees for bitcoin and altcoins
Bitcoin (BTC) → Variable network fees
Ethereum (ETH) → 0.015 ETH fixed fee
Litecoin(LTH) → 0.01LTH fixed fee
Ripple(XRP) → 0.15 Fixed fee
Bitcoin Cash(BCH) → 0.001BCH
At present Zebpay does not support crypto-to-fiat currency exchange as this is still pending with the government. The necessary regulatory guidelines required to exchange crypto to fiat currency are yet to be framed.
Zebpay supports 6 cryptocurrencies in times.
- Bitcoin Cash(BCH)
Zebpay supports Australian Dollar (AUD) and the European Euro(EUR) as fiat currencies.
- Open order book: – Zebpay is great to order a matching engine. Further, it is easy-to-use and has secure transactions.
- Multi-coin:- The user can trade with bitcoin and bitcoin cash (BCH). Zebpay is planning to trade with other cryptocurrencies in coming days and recently began supporting Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin.
- Secure & Straightforward: – Zebpay is simple to use, it is like an instant messaging app. Zebpay has a 4-digit PIN that locks the user’s wallet and outgoing transactions.
- Rate widget: – After downloading the Zebpay app on the phone, a user can check bitcoin rates on his home screen with rate widget feature.
- Cryptocurrency price alert: – The user will get a rate alert when the price of cryptocurrency changes. The user can set his custom alerts from settings.
- Free Bitcoins: – The user can refer Zebpay as well as get free bitcoins which are worth up to Rs 50,000.
- Smartphone access: – Zebpay app can be easily downloaded on Android and iOS. However, this app comes with many amazing features.
How to register in Zebpay
ZebPay Account Registration
Step 1:- Go to the official homepage of ZebPay and click on Sign-up
Step 2:- Enter the required details like Mobile number, First name, Last name and email address. Here you need to set your 4-digit PIN which is used for login.
Step 3:- Next step is to verify your details by navigating to the account setting and providing your KYC identity information which may include uploading your ID proof. After the KYC process is successfully verified, you can start with the trading.
How to deposit money to Zebpay account?
Step1:- Login to your Zebpay account.
Step 2:- Click on Deposit.
Step 3:- Choose the mode of payment and enter the amount.
After the transaction is successful, you will get an e-mail, an SMS as well as in-app notification.
How to Buy Bitcoins on ZebPay?
Step 1:- Login to your Zebpay account
Step 2:- Click on ‘BUY’ on the homepage.
Step 3:- Enter the amount of money you want to buy Bitcoins for. And click on ‘Buy’
Step 4:- It will ask for confirmation. Complete the authentication process.
Once the process is completed, the bitcoins are automatically added to your account.
How to sell bitcoins on Zebpay?
Step 1:- Login to your Zebpay account and click on ‘Sell’.
Step 2:- Enter the amount you want to withdraw. If you enter the value of BTC to be sold, it will be converted to the fiat currency.
Step 3:- You will be asked to enter your security PIN or your fingerprint to authenticate your transaction. Once the transaction is completed, it will be updated in your Zebpay account balance.
How to withdraw from Zebpay?
Step 1:- To withdraw click on the ‘withdraw’ button on the page.
Step 2:- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw. The app will show the bank details, verify and click ‘ok’.
Step 3:- You will be asked to enter your PIN or fingerprint to authenticate the process.
After the verification process, the amount will be deducted from your Zebpay account will be transferred to your bank account. This process will take some hours and a fixed rate of INR 10 is charged per bank transfer.
ZebPay Mobile App
Zebpay is more focused on its mobile app. Users are more likely to use mobile app for trading needs.
Set up your wallet in five easy steps,
- Go to your device enabled App store and Install Zebpay App
- Sign up using the valid email address to set up a new account
- Input your mobile number and click on verify.
- Enter the code sent to your mobile number and complete the verification process
- Next, you need to set a four-digit PIN which will be used for future transactions.
**Do not forget to complete the KYC and verify your bank account. As you can start trading only after successful KYC and verification of bank account process.
Is Zeb Pay Safe?
Zebpay has intensified operations on the security of users funds and for this reason, it has not faced any hacks since it started its operation. The security measures applied are,
- Two-factor verification(2FA)
- Third-party encryption
- Multi-signature cold storage for user funds
- Multichain security systems enabled by Omnitrixx protect transactions between hot and cold wallets.
The user funds are stored in a secure pool and not in an individual wallet with a private key.
An Indian Exchange Zebpay no matter supports a limited range of cryptocurrencies and only a couple of fiat currencies, but the security measures taken are pretty good. The exchange majorly focuses on the user’s base over the mobile app and aims to provide a very good trade experience on the mobile phone.
Zebpay is a secure crypto exchange trusted by over 3 million people worldwide.
- Is ZebPay accessible in all countries?
Yes, ZebPay is accessible to all the countries. However, it may not be operational in some countries due to its regulatory compliance.
- Is ZebPay regulated?
Zebpay is bound to the legal restrictions of that country where it’s operating. For example, in Australia, exchanges are required to register with AUSTRAC and Zebpay has registered with company number ABN 45 629 939 948.
- How is customer support?
ZebPay has a predefined set of questions on their website which can be helpful in solving the user’s queries. If not he can contact Zebpay through social media.
- Does Zebpay have a mobile App?
Yes, Zebpay does have its mobile app which is very user friendly to use.
- What Cryptocurrencies does it support?
Zebpay supports a limited number of cryptocurrencies like BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, XRP and EOS.