We are going to see the launch of dozens, if not hundreds of new NFT games in 2021-2023. In this article, I want to tell you about the only one that I sincerely wait to be launched. This is Cryptosnake.
If you are over 10 years old, you most likely have played snake, just like me. A simple mobile game that at different times has been adapted to different devices, from Nokia 6110 to iPhone 12.
Different developers create something new, but the concept remains the same. You have a snake that has to eat bricks and grow.
The snake must avoid collisions with obstacles and its own body. The longer the snake, the more difficult it is to control it.
By the way, the game is still alive. Slither io was one of the most played games on YouTube and Twitch a few years ago. For those who did not know, this is a multiplayer snake, where many slither compete on the same map.
Cryptosnake’s gameplay is also in line with this concept. You have a snake (NFT object) that should have bricks (SNAKE digital tokens).
The main difference between Cryptosnake and a regular snake is that you can earn real money while playing. It’s time to tell you how it works.
Play to earn concept
Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile assets. Top cryptocurrencies’ market cap exceeds the capitalization of the official currencies of some countries.
For example, the capitalization of Bitcoin is greater than the capitalization of the Russian ruble, and the capitalization of Ethereum is greater than the capitalization of the Norwegian krone.
Despite their massiveness, they continue to be volatile. The reason is that their value is formed by demand, attention to them.
The concept of GameFi (DeFi technologies-based games) is based on the idea that players can make game currency valuable by creating demand for it — just like real cryptocurrencies. In fact, in GameFi games like Cryptosnake, the game currency is cryptocurrency.
You can withdraw it to Binance, exchange it for other cryptocurrencies, or withdraw it to a bank card.
When a new promising cryptocurrency appears, investors tend to buy it as early as possible. This will make it possible to capitalize on the growth of the exchange rate in the future.
The play-to-earn games work the same way. The sooner you start playing, the more you can earn.
The difference between cryptocurrency and GameFi tokens is that you are not investing money, but your attention and time spent in the game. This is a kind of mining.
Why am I waiting for Cryptosnake
Play to earn blockchain games trend begins in 2020. Cryptosnake is not the first and not unique in its concept. So there are many top NFT games. Why am I waiting for this one?
The answer is simple. Aside from the interesting concept and nostalgia, the key feature is profitability.
This game is designed to earn more than any other DeFi NFT game. The reason is the diversified profitability. You can receive income from different sources (economy drivers) and sum it up.
- The basic source of income is “feeding the snake”. This is how it looks to the user. At this time, the blockchain automatically credits tokens under a smart contract.
- The starting value of the return (standard reward) is 60% per year. This is a percentage on the balance. Ethereum 2.0 staking works the same way. By accumulating tokens on your cryptocurrency wallet, you become a staker (a kind of miner in an environmentally friendly proof-of-work system that does not require computing power).
- You can also increase your standard reward by accumulating bonuses: a bonus for the balance of the deposit (up to 40%), a bonus for the time in the game (up to 70%) and others. So the profitability can be grown even more.
- Cheat tokens (boosters). Just like potions or artifacts in a game, they increase the snake’s profitability. The easiest way to get a cheat-token is to buy it. This is a kind of investment.
- Distribution of 30% of the first transactions of new players among the old ones. It works like a referral system, where every player receives a bonus, even if you didn’t invite anyone to the game.
- SNAKE token rate growth. As the popularity of the game grows, so does the token rate. To further stimulate the growth of the rate in the blockchain, the burning of coins is provided.
Thus, Cryptosnake offers good profitability compared to other DeFi games. The percentage is so large because of the desire to attract new players.
The sooner you join, the more you can earn. Those who come to the game at the peak of popularity will no longer be able to make money so easily.
Follow the news and learn more about the project on the resources of Cryptosnake: https://twitter.com/cryptosnake_en
This token is based on the Binance Smart Chain. This means that SNAKE can be freely exchanged for other BSC currencies, including Tether (USDT), Ethereum, Binance Coin and others. The SNAKE course isn’t known yet. It will depend on demand.
- Total emission: 10,000,000,000 SNAKE
- Initial Token Distribution: 100,000,000 SNAKE
- Staking Token: 9,900,000,000 SNAKE
The accrual of tokens occurs at the moment the NFT is broken, that is, at the moment the snake is destroyed. That is like breaking a piggy bank to get money out of it.
How to start playing Cryptosnake
For today, the game has not been launched yet. The release is scheduled for October 2021. Until that time, you can join the closed community.
Active community members receive bonuses in the form of SNAKE tokens, which will be credited to their account after registration.
I have already joined the Telegram community chat to follow the project’s news and collect bonuses. If you’d like to join too, here’s the link:
Also, investors will have the opportunity to buy game tokens at an early stage on the Pancake Swap exchange. This will help to boost the economics of the project in advance.