The crypto space appears to have plugged in the recovery mode as almost all of the crypto assets tend to go parabolic. Bitcoin price are also heading towards the $50K milestone after a lot of struggle and pullbacks. And hence building bullish momentum across the crypto space. Among them are some gems which managed to pierce through the sideway trend much before any other assets like Helium(HNT) price and Kadena (KDA) price.
Helium(HNT) Price Aims at a 25% Jump!
Helium price had an extraordinary start for the month of November, however, ever since it reached the monthly highs, quickly diverted from the uptrend. The rally appeared to be pretty bearish when the price slid below one of the mandatory support levels around $29. Yet the price flipped and maintained a notable uptrend since then.
- The HNT price pierced through one of the mandatory resistance levels around $30 and ranged high in order to test the next levels
- Currently, the sellers have entered the ring and attempting the price to surge towards the next levels
- However, the bulls entered at the right time and prevented the asset to shed any gains from the recent surge
- The asset may range slowly towards the next resistance levels close to $40 in a day or two if the current pace is maintained. Else these levels could be achieved in the next couple of hours amid an extended rally
- Yet the RSI & MACD indicate a significant plunge awaiting ahead as RSI is hovering above the average levels and MACD signals the drowning buying pressure.
Therefore, HNT prices could consolidate along with the narrow ranges for the next couple of hours and gain some strength. However, once done with the healthy accumulation then the asset could pull the next leg up aiming a minimum of 25% jump to hit $40 resistance levels.
Kadena(KDA) Price Leads the Race!
Kadena price rally is a pretty interesting thing to witness in the crypto space. The asset remained unimpacted from any good or bad since its inception. Moreover, KDA price also was not largely impacted by the bull run in the first half of 2021. Yet the Q4 came out to be pretty bullish as the asset rose more than 1300% within a month and established its presence in the crypto space.
- KDA price after a substantial downtrend managed to sustain and consolidate within narrow ranges but quickly fell into a bearish trap since the beginning of December
- The downtrend continued and compelled the price to trend within the descending parallel channel for a weeks time
- However, from the last trading day, the price appeared to have prepared itself to break through the descending pattern and successfully carried out in the early trading hours.
- After piercing through the downtrend, the asset appears to have experienced minor exhaustion and setting up the plot for the next leg up
- Yet the buying volume is still limited to lower levels and hence the uptrend could be slow yet steady.
- The RSI in the long term are extremely bullish yet in the short term, both manifest the possibilities of a small pullback or correction
Collectively, as yet the weekend is around the corner, the crypto space is gearing up to regain the lost positions at the earliest. And hence all eyes might be currently on Bitcoin while the other altcoins like HNT & KDA price may continue to silently range high.