Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR) is listing on WazirX on 12th March, Friday, and WazirX customers can now buy, sell, and trade-in the INR and USDT market.
The collaboration also revealed a grand giveaway via a host of activities.
WazirX in its recent blog announced its collaboration with Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR) and listing HBAR on 12th March, Friday.
Now the WazirX customers can Buy, Sell, Trade HBAR in INR and USDT. Apart from the listing, WazirX and HBAR will run a grand giveaway via a series of activities where users can participate and win exciting prizes.
The platform will organize multiple events according to the schedule mentioned below in the article.
HBAR Deposits and Withdrawals
HBAR is a part of WazirX’s Rapid Listing Initiative. They have begun HBAR trading without enabling its deposits and withdrawal. What does this mean for its users?
- Deposits – Users won’t be able to deposit HBAR from another wallet to WazirX.
- Trading – Users won’t be able to buy, sell, trade HBAR in their INR and USDT. market. It will appear as “funds” when users buy HBAR.
- Withdrawals – Users won’t be able to withdraw HBAR wallet from WazirX wallet. However, they can sell it in the USDT and INR markets.
The Giveaway schedule goes as follows
The events are scheduled from Friday 12th March 2021 to Wednesday 22nd March 2021
- AMA with Nigel Clark on Friday 12th March 2020
An Ask Me Anything Sessions would be held with Nigel Clark, SVP – Partners & Industries at Hedera Hashgraph on Friday 12th March 2020.
- Mr. Nigel Clark will be asked a total of 10 questions crowdsourced from WazirX’s Twitter followers about HBAR.
- The last 10 minutes of the discussion will be held openly where the channel will be unmuted. Users can ask questions and Nigel will try to answer as many questions as he can.
- Top 10 users will be awarded HBAR tokens worth $100 for the top 10 questions selected from Twitter.
- $50 worth HBAR tokens for top 5 live questions from Telegram group.
- Highest Trader Kaun Marathon HBAR /INR
- The platform will be running two Highest Trader Kaun Marathon.
- The first trading contest is from Monday, 15th March, 9 AM to Wednesday, 17th March, 9 AM IST.
- The second trading contest is from Monday, 22nd March, 9 AM to Wednesday, 24th March, 9 AM IST.
About the Contest:
- The contest will be running nonstop for 48 hours.
- Users can participate in any or both contests at any time duration between the contest.
- Based on the trading performance for the entire 48-hour-long trading contest, WazirX will give away total prizes of ₹6,45,000 ( $8,600 USD) worth HBAR.
- Winners will be decided on the basis of the volume of HBAR traded in the WazirX, INR market.
Prizes mentioned for the volume of traders are given below:
- HBAR Quiz Contest
WazirX will organize a fun session about HBAR on Monday 15th March, 6 PM IST.
- Participants must join the WazirX Discussion group on Telegram.
- A total number of 10 questions will be asked.
- Choose the correct answer.
- Prizes are listed below:
- 1st prize: $100
- 2nd – 5th prize: $50 each
- 6th – 10th prize: $20 each
- 11th – 20th prize: $10 each
4. Trivia Contest
The Trivia contest is scheduled on the official page Instagram page of WazirX. It will be held on Tuesday, 16th March. Learn interesting things about HBAR and win prizes for every correct answer.
How to Participate?
- Follow Wazir’s official Instagram page.
- Five questions will be shared on Instagram’s story.
- Choose the correct answer.
- For every question, one lucky winner from all the correct answers will win 49.63 HBAR.
5.HBAR Airdrop on Thursday 18th March
HBAR worth $5,000 will be airdropped to top WRX holders on WazirX for supporting
Hedera Hashgraph is a platform that presents itself as a faster and more secure alternative to blockchain. It is based on distributed ledger technology and was invented by Leemon Bird in 2016.
Hedera is built on a chain of blocks and the speed of transactions goes up as more transactions are added to the network. The name for the technology is known as Direct Acyclic Graph also referred to as DAG.
This technology has helped Hedera Hashgraph achieve more than 100,000 transactions per second thus making it a tough competitor to companies like Visa and other cross-payment systems.
The Hedera network now processes more than 1.5 billion transactions per day. This count has helped it surpass Ethereum in terms of daily transactions count and achieve more than five times the throughput of Bitcoin
Hedera is the trust layer of the internet. A decentralized public network for you to make your digital world exactly as it should be – yours.
It offers significant improvements over blockchain in five areas: performance, security, governance, stability, and regulatory compliance.
Whether you’re a startup or enterprise, a creator or a consumer, Hedera goes beyond blockchain for developers to create the next era of fast, fair, and secure applications.
- Trading Price (past 24 hr): $0.2602 USD (at the time of writing)
- Global Market Cap (past 24 hr): $1,966,744,717USD
- Global Trading Volume (past 24 hr): $515,834,305 USD
- Circulating Supply: 7,533,752,773 HBAR
- Total Supply: 50,000,000,000 HBAR