Quick News : TimeCoin’s Special Token Sale
- Platform Name: World Markets
- Website: https://worldmarkets.com/
- Registered Location: Tallinn, Switzerland.
- Founded: 2003
- Branches: Norway, China, Iceland, Switzerland, Bahrain, Panama
- Minimum Deposit: EUR/USD 5000
- Leverage: up to 50x
- Payments Supported: Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, Bitcoin, Ethereum, WebMoney, Skrill, and Wire Transfer
- Trading Instruments: Gold & Silver Bullion, AI Managed Accounts, Exotic Metals, Digital Gold, STOs, etc.
- Deposit Options: Credit Card, Cryptocurrencies, Skrill, Wire Transfer
- Withdrawal Options: Credit Card, Cryptocurrencies, Wire Transfer
- Tradable Assets: Currencies, Commodities, Cryptocurrency
World Markets is an online trading platform that allows you to buy and sell a range of commodities. The platform launched way back in 2003, subsequently giving it a long-standing track record in the investment space that spans more than 16 years.
The company offers a variety of different products which include an AI managed account, a self-trading account, and a crypto exchange. For most of their products, they act as introducers rather than the broker themself. For instance, for self-trading, they refer to HY Markets and for cryptos, they refer to the BitMex exchange. Additionally, they also allow you to invest in exotics, gold, silver, and digital gold.
With the World Markets platform, you can easily trade precious metals. You can buy and sell gold, silver, platinum or copper. World Markets also provides traders to physically trade
cryptocurrencies through its partnership with Bitmex, which is one of the largest and most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the world.
Opening an account with World Markets is a fast and secure process. We remind you that there are several options to start trading with World Markets. In order to open a trading account with World Market, simply visit the broker’s homepage and click the ‘Open Account’ button at the top right corner of the screen.
Then, you will have to choose your preferred trading account: $2500 Trial Account, $5,000 Standard Account, and $25,000 Gold Premier Account. Fill in your personal details and click Submit. Following that, you must submit documents to verify your identity. You can start trading the next day after your deposit is credited.
World Markets offers a variety of three trading platforms: The in-house MQL Copy Trader that allows you to monitor the account balance for traders who choose the AI managed account and both the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 for traders that prefer to trade CFDs via HYCM.
The trading fee structure at World Markets centers on the usage of its highly successful AI-backed algorithm. The platform does not charge any upfront fees when going through the account opening process, nor does the broker execute any mark-ups on your trades.
Trading fees occur on net profits in a ‘high-water mark’ structure, Meaning, you will not pay any fees if your trades are unsuccessful. Anyhow you need to make some considerations on fees concerning profitable AI-backed trades. Here, the amount that you pay is based on the account type you own either Standard Account or a Gold Premier Account.
Safety and Security
When it comes to safety and security, the investors are always in control of their funds on World Markets. The platform employs safe trading practices and best-in-class trading software to mitigate losses. The use of 2FA and military-grade encryption further enhances the security of account information and associated funds on the platform. The use of Tier-1 liquidity
providers and banks as custodians of funds ensure that investors’ interests are always protected on World Markets.
- Gain exposure to the global precious metals market at the click of a button
- AI-backed software allows automated trading
- Collaboration with HYCM broker enables access to many additional financial instruments
- Seamless registration and funding process
- Regulatory standing remains somewhat unclear
Overall, the platform provides a good starting point for those who are not sure about the type of trading they want to engage in and how to get started. The variety of trading types and partners they deal with can offer exposure to several investing and trading types.