The crypto market is recovering from yesterday’s bearish phase. At the time of writing, XLM is the leading in terms of growth with more than 10% rise. whereas chainlink is the biggest loser with more than 3% loss.
Stellar, which was silent during the Bitcoin bull season has increased surprisingly today. According to Coinmarketcap data, the XLM coin holding 11th position is currently trading at $0.096932. In terms of XLM/BTC, there is 7.90% growth trading at 0.00000831 BTC.
The XLM coin is currently holding market cap value of $1,882,997,804 with $531,375,684 24hr- volume and 19,425,874,942 XLM circulating supply.
The Stellar coin was traded most on the BW.com exchange, where the trading pair of XLM/USDT garnered about $101 million in 24-hour trading volume, which was nearly 20% of the market cap. Followed by LATOKEN, with a trading volume of $66.81 million via the XLM/BTC pair.
If this outrageous move at Stellar can spread to other cryptocurrencies, XLM can continue to rise. Otherwise, XLM will face a tough struggle to protect its winnings.
According to Technical analysis
- The Chaikin Money Flow is indicating a Bullish Trend. Showcasing continuous Buying Pressure, rising prices coinciding with CMF values above 0.
- The Bollinger Band is showing divergent volatility in the market.
- The Awesome Oscillator showed a bullish buying opportunity or short-term momentum in the market.
- The Relative Strength indicator has turned bullish on the one-hour time frame which is above 70 levels. Indicating over brought condition.
- The MACD indicator has turned bullish on the one-hour time frame and continues to issue a buy signal.
- The Parabolic SAR markers were below the candles and showcased a bullish market.