Basically, WINk is a gaming platform for users to play, socialize, and stake across multiple blockchain ecosystems. Moreover, it has built an ecosystem that provides quality gaming experiences, enables developers to build dApps that drive adoption, and engages users to participate as active stakeholders.
The main aim of WINK is to build on its market position as a leading blockchain gaming platform through the consistent introduction of high-quality dApps. However, this will be accomplished by leveraging the WINk team’s experience for game/ecosystem design and by enabling other development teams and users to guide the growth and direction of the platform through a unique governance mechanism.
Additionally, Binance Platform claims that the WINk token sale will follow a lottery format, with the recording of user BNB balances starting at 2019/07/24 00:00 AM (UTC).
According to a recent blog post, User BNB balances will be snapshotted at 0:00 AM UTC each day. BNB in Binance Margin Accounts will not count towards each user’s BNB balance for Launchpad ticket claim. The number of tickets claimable and the corresponding amount of BNB required for each category has also been updated.
Token Sale Details:
- Token Name: WINk (WIN)
- Launchpad Hard Cap: 6,000,000 USD
- Total Token Supply: 999,000,000,000 WIN
- Total Tokens Allocated to Binance Launchpad: 49,950,000,000 WIN (5% of Total Token Supply)
- Public Sale Token Price: 1 WIN = 0.0001201 USD
- Token Sale Format: Lottery
- Max Number of Winning Lottery Tickets: 200,000
- Allocation Per Winning Ticket: 30 USD (249,750 WIN)
- Supported Sessions: BNB only
- Also, one can issue WINk (WIN) on Binance Chain as a BEP2 asset and will also exist concurrently as a TRC20 asset.