Are you someone who is interested in cryptocurrency and tokens? But do you have complete knowledge about these concepts? If not, then you have a great opportunity to be a part of the Tokenization workshops. These workshops will be held around you in this month.
Before we dive into the depth of these workshops, let’s get started with what are crypto tokens and what is tokenization…
While cryptocurrency is a superset, all other altcoins and crypto tokens are its subsets. Cryptocurrency is a standard currency which is helpful for making or receiving payments on the blockchain.
Tokenization aims to swap sensitive data with a randomized number in the same format, with no intrinsic value of its own. Usually, the encrypted numbers can be decrypted using an appropriate key through brute computing force, or through a hacked/stolen key.
Eventually, Tokenization is the process of removing sensitive data from your business systems. This is then replaced with an undecipherable token, which can store the original data in a secure cloud data vault.
Basically, cryptocurrencies and altcoins are specific virtual currencies having their own blockchain and will be useful as a medium for digital payments. These crypto tokens are created, distributed, sold and circulated through the Initial Coin Offering process.
The year 2019 is mostly of notable and applicable use cases. While starting from 2020-21, the digital securities issued on blockchain can become a new standard for the private capital market.
The Token Advisory workshop is also scheduled to be held at various other locations in the world. The dates and the locations of the upcoming event are mentioned below:
- 29 July 2019 – Mumbai
- 31 July 2019 – Delhi
- 2 August 2019 – Bangalore
- 3 August 2019 – Hyderabad
- 5 August 2019 – Chennai
- 7 August 2019 – Singapore
- 9 August 2019 – KualaLumpur
The tokenisation workshop will be held at Bengaluru on 2 August, 2019. This workshop will mainly focus on Security Tokens, a workshop monitored given by its inventor, Arifa Khan. The Bengaluru Fintech Summit aims celebrates the Top 100 women in FinTech.
Topics At The Workshop
The topics at the workshop are quite unique and informative:
- Typology of Tokens and Token Models
- Ecosystem players involved in issuance of tokenised securities, costs, steps to compliance etc
- New trends in Tokenomics
- Various kinds of Security Tokens
- New fund raising paradigms for companies across the world, the changing paradigm of capital markets, stock exchanges, and investment banking
- An overview of Initial Exchange Offerings – Crypto Exchanges & Indicative Costs
- Prominent STOs – A Case Study
- How to launch your Token Offering successfully in 3 months
If you’re waiting for a power pact workshop filled with all the information related to cryptocurrency and tokens, then the Token Advisory Workshop will be the best for you!!! The tickets to this event are available here!!