While most the altcoins are bleeding red, the leading cryptocurrency, Bitcoin continuous to remain in the bullish zone. Tezos is leading in terms of gains among Top 25 crypto market with 6% growth, followed by Bitcoin with 2% gains. Cosmos is the biggest losser with 6% loss followed by Binance coin with a 4% loss.
According to Coinmarketcap data , the XTZ coin holding 21st position is currently trading at $1.25. In terms of XTZ/BTC their is 2.69% growth trading at 0.00009656 BTC
The tezos coin is currently holding market cap value of $825,368,165 with $6,576,244 USD 24hr- volume and 660,375,049 XTZ circulating supply.
- The Chaikin Money Flow indicates the Bullish Trend, continuous Buying Pressure, rising prices coinciding with CMF values above 0
- The Bollinger Band is showing expanding volatility in the market.
- The Awesome Oscillator showed a bullish buying opportunity or short-term momentum in the market.
- The Relative Strength indicator has turned bullish on the one-hour time frame which is above 60 levels, indicating slightly over brought phase.
- The MACD indicator has turned bullish on the one-hour time frame and continues to issue a buy signal.
- The Parabolic SAR markers were below the candles and showcased a bearish market.
Recently, TokenSoft Inc. has announced support for security tokens on the Tezos Blockchain. This would allow all the clients of TokenSoft to issue tokenized securities.
TokenSoft has made a move to enable institutional adoption of Tezos Blockchain. The company will offer lucrative services to the market, like advisory based on its vast experience, international compliance support, and security first approach.