Bitcoin price and Ethereum price reached the yearly highs and within no time initiated the correction phase. However, in between the major cryptos retrace, some other digital assets surge to touch new highs.
Sushiswap (SUSHI) Price
SUSHI price surged drastically within a small timeframe as the collaboration with Yearn Finance was announced. Since then the DeFi token has maintained a bullish trend. The SUSHI price surged to $2.29 from $1.81 and also entered a correction phase which pulled back the price close to $2.06.
With the same pace, many analysts believe SUSHI price may hot $4 very soon in short-term. Currently, at the time of writing the SUSHI price stands at $2.42 with a gain of 12.65 percent in the last 24 hours.
- The current resistance levels are formed at $3.47
- The current support levels are formed at $2.08
- The technical indicator points out at a ‘buy’ signal
Monero price is currently surging and manifesting the price levels of the previous bull run. The XMR price started with a good price increase this week, however, some big changes are also expected in the ongoing week as well.
The XMR price is expected to touch $200 levels as the strong resistance levels lie within the mentioned levels. AT present, the XMR price stands at $142.44 with a gain of 9.49 percent in the last 24-hours.
- The current resistance levels are formed at $165, later at $170 and finally at $200 for short-term
- The current support levels are formed at $ 137
- The technical indicators point towards a ‘strong buy’’ signal
Waves are among those altcoin which was looking good today with notable gains. The digital asset maintained a consistent surge, also by undergoing some corrections. The WAVES price is attempting to go high for the first time ever since January 2018.
All the technical indicators are positive currently, hence forecasting a bullish momentum. The RSI indicates 78 points and hence a short-term, slight correction can be expected as each time RSI surged above 75, a slight dump has been witnessed.
Currently, at the time of writing, WAVES price stands at $9.02 with a gain of 10.73 percent in the prices from the last 24-hours.
- The resistance levels are formed at $10.66 initially and later at $11
- The support levels are formed at $8.16
- The technical indicators point towards a ‘buy’ signal.