Nowadays getting free coins is very exciting and above that, if you get by opening the account, that sounds great. Here we have a piece of good news to the people who wish to own XRP(Ripple) coins.
50 Free Ripple Coins
Japan-based SBI VC Trade Co.Ltd has announced its Account Opening Campaign and would gift 50 Ripple crypto assets to the customers who have successfully opened a new account.
The Announcement Spotlights
- The campaign would start from June 01, 2020, and end on September 30, 2020.
- The individuals within the age group of 20-80 and have opened an account within the above mentioned period are entitled to the gift.
- 50 XRP(Ripple) Crypto Assets will be awarded which is approximately equivalent to 1055 Yen.
However, there are some conditions to be met to receive the crypto asset as a gift.
- The gift will be given only once to a person.
- The whole procedure from application till the activation of the account including examination and mailing can take up to 10 days.
- SBI strictly prohibits spoofing or lending your name to enjoy the benefit. In such cases, the customer will not be given any crypto assets.
- It is not necessary that all the applications will be accepted. SBI Holdings has the authority to reject unsuitable applications.
- The Company can changed or cancelled the contents of the benefits or reschedule the campaign date without prior notice.
- Corporate accounts are not eligible for this benefit.
Ripple has launched a new cloud-based payment solution, RippleNet Cloud which enables financial institutions such as banks to use RippleNet without any hardware. Ripple has launched to digitalize their operations with reduced management costs.
The financial institutions can also save time and money enabling customers pay less on the transfer service.
Recently Ripple extended its RippleNet platform in Korea and partnered with major financial firms.
SBI Holdings – In Brief
SBI Holdings is a Financial Service company based in Tokyo, Japan. The SBI Groups companies are primarily held at SBI Holdings. The SBI Group has companies targeting major sectors in Japan.
One of the subsidiaries of SBI Holdings, SBI Remit is a financial Platform providing remittance service between Japan and Vietnam using Ripple’s DLT.