In the world of altcoins, we can never expect a lack of momentum, one of the coin that recently entered the top 50’s is – Pundi X. Moreover, it seems that the coin is taking baby steps towards progress and developments.
Pundi X also referred to as NPXS coin, helps transform retail businesses with its blockchain-based point of sale solution. Also, the platform aims to make the use of cryptocurrency as a form of payment into a reality for retailers and consumers alike.
At the time of writing, the Pundi X coin price [NPXS] has increased 17.87% against USD, trading at$0.001086. In term of NPXS/BTC and NPXS/ETH, the price surged up to 18.63% and 18.41 %. The coin is trading at 0.00005457 BTC and 0.00000411 ETH respectively.
Currently, the coin is ranking in 29th position, holding market cap $230,848,133 USD with $83,842,813 hour volume and 212,624,343,654 NPXS circulating supply. Additionally, Pundi X is currently trading on top exchanges like upbit, binance, latoken, bittrex, bithumb and many more. The previous day, approximately $36.09 million worth of Pundi X was traded on exchanges.
According to Indiactors
- The MACD indicator has turned bullish on the one-hour time frame and continues to issue a buy signal.
- The Relative Strength indicator has turned bullish on the one-hour time frame which slightly above 50 levels.
- The Bollinger Band is showing expanding volatility in the market.
- The Chaikin Money Flow indicates the Bullish Trend, continuous Buying Pressure, rising prices coinciding with CMF values above 0
- The Awesome Oscillator showed a bearish buying opportunity or short-term momentum in the market.
- The Parabolic SAR markers were above the candles and showcased a bullish market.
Recently, Pundi X Teamed Up With BCCC, to Implement Blockchain Technology In Japan. Basically, Pundi X is effectively implementing the adoption of blockchain technology and the utilization of digital currencies.
Looking forward to working with the blockchain developers in Japan, the platform is now in partnership with the Blockchain Collaborative Consortium (BCCC), who is already in the field promoting the blockchain technology.