From the past few days, all eyes have been turned to Bitcoin, whose market dominance has steadily increased to 60%. Bitcoin is gaining Bullish momentum as the BTC price breaks above $12,000. At the time of writing, BTC/USD is trading at $12,530 with growing trading volumes.
According to coinmarket cap :
Bitcoin Price $12,582.01 USD
Bitcoin ROI > 9000%
Market Cap $223,721,879,652 USD
24 Hour Volume $30,563,131,722 USD
Circulating Supply 17,781,087 BTC
According to 7-day chart, Bitcoin (BTC) has been growing strongly for a week in succession. This is the longest period of uninterrupted growth since December 2017. At present, BTC/USD is trying to break a new barrier at $12,500. Once it crosses this level, the next bullish target of $13,000 will quickly come into view.
According to Technical Indicators
- The Relative Strength indicator has turned bullish on the one-hour time frame which is near to 80 levels. Indicating over brought condition.
- The MACD indicator has turned bullish on the one-hour time frame and continues to issue a buy signal.
- The Parabolic SAR markers were below the candles and showcased a bullish market.
- The Bollinger Band is showing divergent volatility in the market.
- The Awesome Oscillator showed a bullish buying opportunity or short-term momentum in the market.
John McAfee Prediction On Altcoins
Meanwhile, popular faces of the cryptocurrency community, are trying to keep altcoin season alive. One of the well-known Crypto influencer John McAfee believes the real money will be made during altcoin season.