Despite looking at the current bear market, the digital asset trading service at Huobi, also familiar as Huobi Derivative Market “Huobi DM” counts its trading volume rising USD $20 billion.
This milestone faced nearly 15 days following Huobi DM rack up its initial USD $10 billion with respect to trading volume during its first operational full month.
The internal customer research of the Huobi DM team says that majority users come looking at robust design and features of platform showing zero clawbacks so far. The CEO at Huobi Global, Livio Weng mentions:
We’re pleased with the strong response. This reinforces our belief that Huobi DM truly caters to our user’s needs. We’ve been getting positive feedback from our clients on our lack of claw backs as well as Huobi DM’s capacity to help sophisticated traders manage the risk of spot market fluctuations. I believe this explains our platform’s explosive growth, even in the midst of the ongoing bear market
Now, crypto asset contract trading service operating at Huobi DM let customers take a long and short position with Bitcoin, Ethereum and EOS. They also offer the options for speculation, arbitrage, and hedging which was not frequently available in crypto trading.
As these are the same services that exist elsewhere, on the other side, Huobi DM makes itself out of the crowd by designing the number of features and policies some include:
Real-Time Risk Supervision Feature: This aspect constantly tracks index prices, contract prices, abnormal transactions, as well as their positions.
Superior Risk Management Feature: This will offer the user price limit, order limit, along with position limit.
Customer Protections: The 20,000 BTC holding Huobi Security Fund guard its client against catastrophic security failures. Additionally, Huobi also prepares a dedicating “Risk Management Insurance Fund”. This fund is applicable for every trading pair against incomplete liquidation order losses. Recently, the insurance fund raises its funding from 68.5 BTC, 689.9 ETH, and 41,387.6 EOS
Superior Risk Control Feature: This functionality makes sure about its sophisticated price limit mechanism since its launch there is no claw-back found.
The platform has also set a timeline regarding Huobi DM’s growth:
- Huobi DM announces in beta mode along with BTC contract trading on November 21
- The platform prepares ETH contract trading launch on December 5
- Huobi DM leaves beta mode, integrating with Huobi Global which is Huobi’s flagship cryptocurrency exchange on December 10. It’s daily trading volume hits for the first time around USD $195 million
- Its 24-hour trading volume breaks the record of USD $1 billion for the first time on December 25
- Huobi DM releases EOS contract trading, hitting USD $10 billion with respect to cumulative trading volume on December 28
- It’s first-month cumulative trading volume spikes USD $12 billion by December 31
- The total cumulative trading volume of Huobi DM breaks through USD $20 billion by January 12