- Today’s crypto market is bleeding red but HOT Coin has a Bullish Wave
- 96% assets have slight bearish correction with lower support.
The top-performing altcoin at the time of writing is Holo coin (HOT) which is getting a 26% pump taking it to $0.000545 USD trading value. This altcoin has pumped and dumped over the past few days so it appears purely FOMO driven.
Also, Zilliqa (ZIL) and Hyperion (HYN) are the best climbers in the top 100 with 19% and 10% gains respectively.
At present, the coin has increased by 14.76% against USD and is trading at $0.001488 USD. In terms of HOT/BTC and HOT/ETH, the price surged up to 12.92% and 10.83%. The coin is trading at 0.00000006 BTC and 0.00000272 ETH respectively. Currently, the coin is ranking in 60th position, holding market cap $89,463,038 USD with $40,955,646 USD 24 hour volume and 164,091,905,583 HOTcirculating supply.
- The Relative Strength indicator is showing bullish trend on the one-hour time frame which above 70 levels, indicating the over brought
- The MACD indicator is indicating bullish signs on the one-hour time frame and continues to issue a buy signal.
- The Awesome Oscillator showed a bullish buying opportunity or short-term momentum in the market.
- The Chaikin Money Flow indicates the Bullish Trend, continuous Buying Pressure, rising prices coinciding with CMF values above 0.
- The Parabolic SAR markers were above the candles and showcased a bullish market.
- The Bollinger Band is showing expanding volatility in the market.
HoloChain (HOT) has been estimated and recognized as a framework for value creation. Developers have spoken about the challenges they have endured and the wisdom they have gained in the process of building and testing the HoloFuel.
The Quarantine has not prevented the Holochain community from moving further ahead in what they are venturing to do.
The Holochain Community are arranging online Meetup to connect with each other. Holochain is regularly updating its community, thus sustaining its ecosystem of decentralized apps with distributed user-controlled storage, which is cheaper, faster, and better than blockchain.
Redgrid first announced using the Holo Chain for energy. There is an increased interest seen in the community for using similar applications. The Holochain apps do not require as much computing power, and these apps will run on even last-mile equipment.
Since Holochain technology makes use of local validation, it is very lightweight through agent control of pricing and data, ground-up approach, resilience, mutual credit currency capabilities, etc. HoloFuel is the mutual credit currency which is used to represent the hosting power on the network.