As Bitcoin Price is taking a slow pace, Ethereum price is also surging sharply. ETH price has jumped over many barriers and it is likely to continue higher along with BTC in the near future.
Although, it has been a slow week for Ethereum, the coin is crawling its way to make through the days. However, according to 7-day time frame the highest recorded value was $278. And during the beginning of the week the coin has fallen further to trade below $270 with a few jumps here and there. At present, in the early hours of Friday – June 21st, ETH/USD has escalated from $272.20 to $279. Moreover, the bulls need to gather enough momentum to break the previous resistance at $285.
According to Coinmarketcap Data :
Ethereum Price $280.04 USD or 0.02880628 BTC
Market Cap $29,845,632,508 USD
Circulating Supply 106,576,840 ETH
24 Hour Volume $7,581,714,231 USD
Ethereum ROI > 9000%
At present, ETH bulls remain bullish trend as the price went up from $272.20 to $279. According to the 1-day chart, ETH/USD price surged up from $272.20 to $282.30. Later, over the next two hours, the bears stepped in and the price has gone down to $279. But, the bulls are gathering momentum slowly to get past resistance at $285 and is currently at $280
- The Chaikin Money Flow is indicating a Bullish Trend. Showcasing continuous Buying Pressure, rising prices coinciding with CMF values above 0.
- The Bollinger Band is showing divergent volatility in the market.
- The Awesome Oscillator showed a bullish buying opportunity or short-term momentum in the market.
- The Relative Strength indicator has turned bullish on the one-hour time frame which is above 70 levels, indicating over brought phase.
- The MACD indicator has turned bullish on the one-hour time frame and continues to issue a buy signal.
- The Parabolic SAR markers were below the candles and showcased a bearish market.
It seems that ETH coin price needs to push itself towards better performance to attract investors and traders, especially now when the new currencies are entering into the market.