At present, few tokens have seen some significant gains. One coin that stood out among the rest is the enjin coin (ENJ). The coin received a major push with 14% spike and is currently holding 56th position.
Bitcoin SV price has increased by 14.48% against USD, trading at $0.178132 USD. In terms of ENJ/BTC and ENJ/ETH the price spiked up by 13.87% and 11.03% with trading value 0.00002243 BTC and 0.00069039 ETH respectively. .
Currently, the ENJ coin is ranking in 56th position, holding market cap $137,416,597 USD with $163,835,292 USD 24-hour volume and 771,432,985 ENJ circulating supply. Moreover, Enjin coin can traded on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including : Kucoin, OKEx, Cobinhood, Bancor Network, Upbit, HitBTC, AirSwap, Livecoin, Cryptopia, Coinrail, Bittrex, Tidex, Liqui, COSS, Binance, IDEX and Kyber Network.
- The MACD indicator has turned bullish on the one-hour time frame and continues to issue a strong buy signal.
- The Relative Strength indicator has turned bullish on the one-hour time frame which is at 70 level.
- The Bollinger Band is showing expanding volatility in the market.
- The Chaikin Money Flow indicates the Bullish Trend, continuous Buying Pressure ,rising prices coinciding with CMF values above 0
- The Awesome Oscillator showed a bullish buying opportunity or short-term momentum in the market.
- The Parabolic SAR markers were above the candles and showcased a bullish market.
In addition, Enjin Wallet announced to support XNK, and the Ink Pay DApp is featured on the Android app!