Bitcoin price is dipping down after a huge pump
Other cryptos also follow Bitcoin and plunge
The crypto space witnesses swing every new day. And currently with the slight dip in the Bitcoin price has led the majority of the cryptos to plunge. The price of most popular cryptos like DOT, YFI, UNI, CRO, ADA, etc also had a notable dump.
Polkadot price in recent hours has led to a massive drawback with more than 5 perent plunge in the DOT price. It seems that the gains of the asset in the last couple of days may have gone in vain in the last 24 hours.
Currently, DOT price is $4.42 with a massive dip of 6.44 percent at the press time, which is a pretty huge dump. The indicators suggest that the asset is oversold in the last 24 hours and investors have no mood to shift their focus on buy rather than sell.
- The resistance levels stand at $4.86
- The support levels were formed at $4.66 which has been broken down to new levels at $4.36
- The technical indicators point out a ‘strong buy’ signal
Yearn finance(YFI) also which is known to showcase massive pump and dump within a small time frame, yet has done the same. Usually, it pumps and dumps with a massive percentage, currently, it’s above 5 percent.
It seems that investors currently have shifted their focus on different projects, as YFI trading volume has decreased drastically over the past few days. Despite this, the asset had surged above $15000 but woefully, the immense selling has pulled YFI price below $13200.
The YFI price is $13,155 with a dip of 5.13 percent at the press time in the last 24 hours.
- The current resistance levels are formed at $15,593
- The current support levels are formed at $12,776
- The technical indicators point out at ‘Sell’ signal
The Uniswap price also seems to have broken the support levels and dipped below. The UNI price has slashed more than 5 percent in the last 24 hours, bring down the price below $3.
The UNI price is $2.68 with a dip of nearly 5.57 percent at the press time in the last 24 hours.
- The current resistance levels are at $3.31
- The current support levels are at $2.65
- Technical indicators point at ‘Sell’ indicators
The whole crypto space market capitalization is currently $393.9 billion with a dip of 1.75 percent in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price also has dumped to $13,211 of about 1.38 percent.