Dogecoin – A cryptocurrency that came into existence as a joke, is currently one of the most trending crypto coins. According to a few experts, dogecoin is a high value buy in 2019. Currently, while the whole crypto space is bleeding red, dogecoin is enjoying a slightly bearish trend.
At the time of writing, the Dogecoin price has increased by 4.73% against USD, trading at $0.003377. In term of DOGE/BTC the price surged up to 10.67%. The coin is trading at 0.00000041 BTC
Currently, the coin is ranking at 28th position, holding market cap $404,356,466 USD with $103,431,251 USD hour volume and 119,725,941,666 DOGE circulating supply.
- The MACD indicator has turned bullish on the one-hour time frame and continues to issue a buy signal.
- The Relative Strength indicator has turned bullish on the one-hour time frame which near 60 levels.
- The Bollinger Band is showing expanding volatility in the market.
- The Chaikin Money Flow indicates the Bullish Trend, continuous Buying Pressure, rising prices coinciding with CMF values above 0
- The Awesome Oscillator showed a bullish buying opportunity or short-term momentum in the market.
- The Parabolic SAR markers were above the candles and showcased a bullish market.