Quick News : TimeCoin’s Special Token Sale
Dogecoin price jumped more than 8% along with Polkadot price and Cardano price with more than 2% and 9% respectively
As most of the cryptos painted in green, the arrival of Altcoin Season 2021 may be at its peak
Bitcoin price rally often escorts the other major altcoins towards the highest possible levels. The historic bull rally of BTC price that crossed $34K forming a new all-time high has thrilled the whole crypto space. However, Ethereum has also marked its bullish trend by crossing $1000 within a very short span of time and successfully maintaining above the levels.
The other altcoins including Dogecoin, Cardano and Polkadot also followed the suit and surged notably. The jump in the DOGE price, ADA price and DOT price has attracted many traders due to which the trading volume of the assets also jumped remarkably.
Dogecoin price surged is the recent past without any mentions from Elon Musk, however, maintaining the continued trend the DOGE price rose another 3% in the last 24 hours. But on the contrast, the trading volume experienced a dip of nearly 55%.
At the time of writing, the DOGE price stands at $0.009510 with a jump of 3 percent in the last 24 hours. Currently, the prime focus of the DOGE price would be maintaining above the strong support zones and avoid further slippage.
- The resistance levels are formed at $ 0.0101
- The support levels are formed at $0.00900 which is very close to the current price
- The market sentiments are pretty bullish and hence the technical indicators point out towards a ‘buy’ signal
Polkadot (DOT) Price
Polkadot price also marked a remarkable rally of more than 2 percent and considering the whole week, the DOT price has surged nearly 44.6 percent. However, the price appears to have retraced to some extent in the past couple of hours but successfully maintained above $9.
At the time of writing, DOT price is $9.56 with a jump of 2.26 percent in the last 24 hours. The rally is expected to continue without any brakes.
- The resistance levels are formed at $9.76
- The support levels are formed at $9
- The market sentiments are pretty bullish and the technical indicators point out towards a ‘buy’ signal
Cardano price rallied nearly 10 percent, with a spike in the trading volume and market capitalization. ADA price jump has also attracted many traders in recent times.
At the time of writing the ADA price is at $0.2313 with a jump of nearly 9.79 percent in the last 24 hours.
- The strong resistance levels are formed at $0.2384
- The strong support levels are formed at $0.2082
- The market sentiments and the technical indicators are pretty bullish and point out towards ‘buy’ signal