Currently, the entire cryptocurrency market is struggling to gain momentum. Bitcoin price is hovering within $10k resistance, while few altcoins demonstrate positive momentum. According to CoinMarketCap, the total capitalization of all digital coins in circulation hit $251billion.
The leading coin with maximum growth is Digibyte with a 24% spike. According to Coinmarketcap data, the DGB coin holding 11th position is currently trading at $0.026064 USD. In terms of DGB/BTC, there is 24.04% growth trading at 0.00000288 BTC.
The DGB coin is currently holding a market cap value of $341,628,234 USD with $46,715,219 USD 24hr- volume and 13,107,512,061 DGB circulating supply.
Digibyte Technical Analysis
- The Chaikin Money Flow is indicating a Bullish Trend. Showcasing continuous Buying Pressure, rising prices coinciding with CMF values above 0.
- The Parabolic SAR markers were below the candles and showcased a bullish market.
- The Awesome Oscillator showed a bullish buying opportunity or short-term momentum in the market.
- The Relative Strength indicator has turned bullish on the one-hour time frame which is above 70 levels. Indicating over brought conditions.
- The MACD indicator has turned bullish on the one-hour time frame and continues to issue a buy signal.
- The Bollinger Band is showing divergent volatility in the market.
The DigiByte Community is growing day by day. Not willing to complicate things, many people agree that DigiByte is the real deal. Many of them are putting their BTC and are buying DGB.
Dao Maker, a decentralized autonomous organization within the Ethereum blockchain, recently completed its DigiByte Social Mining Week. There were +300,000 impressions, +2,500 likes, and + 1050 retweets.
Dao Maker thanked the Digibyte community for helping them through the week. DaoMaker assured that they would be improving the platform further.