While the crypto space is showing mixed colors, At press time, LINK is one of the best performing altcoins among top 50 cryptocurrencies. Following chainlink Bitcoin SV and Tron price also showed slight uptrend with 4% and 5% growth
At the time of writing, the Chainlink coin price has increased by 10.69% against the USD, trading at $0.977003. In term of LINK/BTC and LINK/ETH, the price surged up to 15.76% and 12.53%, trading at 0.00012439 BTC and 0.00399979 ETH respectively.
Moreover, Currently, the coin is ranking at 45th position, holding market cap $341,951,101 USD with $34,210,729 USD 24-hour volume and 350,000,000 LINK circulating supply. Also, The maximum supply of LINK coin is 1,000,000,000 LINK. Approximately $26.54 million worth of Chainlink was traded on exchanges in the last day. Chainlink can trade on leading cryptocurrency exchanges like , Radar Relay, Huobi, Mercatox, OKEx, Kyber Network, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Binance, Gate.io, IDEX and COSS.
- The Chaikin Money Flow indicates the Bullish Trend, continuous Buying Pressure, rising prices coinciding with CMF values above 0
- The Bollinger Band is showing expanding volatility in the market.
- The Awesome Oscillator showed a bullish buying opportunity or short-term momentum in the market.
- The Relative Strength indicator has turned bullish on the one-hour time frame which is near to 70 levels, indicating the over brought
- The MACD indicator has turned bullish on the one-hour time frame and continues to issue a buy signal.
- The Parabolic SAR markers were above the candles and showcased a bullish market.