At present, Chainlink (LINK) is the only cryptocurrency that is leading with maximum gains among top 20 crypto market. The coin reached an all-time high at $3.39 during early Asian hours.
LINK is available for customers in most of the jurisdictions Coinbase operates in, but not initially for the residents of the state of NewYork. Moreover, it has also gone live on Coinbase’s both iOS and Android apps.
Apart from this, recently, Chainlink was listed on Coinbase Pro. This listing allows its customers to buy, sell, convert, send, receive, or store LINK.
The company also claimed that as soon as a sufficient supply of LINK is reached on the platform, they will initiate trading on the LINK/USD, and LINK/ETH order books in phases.
Chainlink integrated with several projects including Harmony protocol, Reserve protocol, Go Chain, Matic Network, Google, Dapps Inc, Kaiko Data, Oracle, and VSYSCoin. Now, it got listed on Coinbase pro and Coinbase.com as well.
ChainLink Price Analysis
According to coinmarketcap data, the Link coin price has increased by 52.63% against the USD, trading at $3.38. In term of LINK/BTC and LINK/ETH, the price surged up to 45.86% and 50.70%, trading at 0.00029180 BTC and 0.01128506 ETH respectively.
Moreover, Currently, the LINK coin is ranking at 17th position, holding market cap $1,182,990,826 USD with$398,235,088 USD 24-hour volume and 350,000,000 LINK circulating supply. Also, The total supply of LINK coin is 1,000,000,000 LINK
According to Technical Indicators
- The Chaikin Money Flow indicates the Bullish Trend, continuous Buying Pressure, rising prices coinciding with CMF values above 0
- The Bollinger Band is showing expanding volatility in the market.
- The Awesome Oscillator showed a bullish buying opportunity or short-term momentum in the market.
- The Relative Strength indicator has turned bullish on the one-hour time frame which is above 70 levels, indicating the over brought.
- The MACD indicator has turned bullish on the one-hour time frame and continues to issue a buy signal.
- The Parabolic SAR markers were above the candles and showcased a bullish market.
What’s your ChainLink price prediction for 2019? Share your view on our facebook and twitter page.