Previously, in the month of may cryptocurrency market saw rapid growth with quite a few outshining the largest by market capitalization. The leading cryptocurrency, Bitcoin drew most of the attention, rising 67% from $5,265 on May 1st to $8,900 by month’s end.
From past few days, we can see that Bitcoin SV (BSV) is a big winner which is currently leading the top 100 crypto market with 21% growth. In the last seven days, Bitcoin SV has traded up 78.1% against the dollar and more than $392.30 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last day.
The total capitalization of all digital assets in circulation settled at $276 billion, while the average daily trading volume is up to $70 billion.
Bitcoin SV Price Analysis
One – Day Chart
At the time of writing, the Bitcoin SV coin price has increased by 21.17% against USD, trading at $225.34. In term of BSV/BTC, the price surged up to 19.93% trading at 0.02598144 BTC.
Currently, the coin is ranking at 8th position, holding market cap $4,014,344,636 USD with $753,931,211 USD 24-hour volume and 17,814,736 BSV circulating supply. The maximum supply of BSV coin is 21,000,000 BSV.
According to Indicators
- The Chaikin Money Flow indicates the Bullish Trend, continuous Buying Pressure, rising prices coinciding with CMF values above 0
- The Bollinger Band is showing expanding volatility in the market.
- The Awesome Oscillator showed a bullish buying opportunity or short-term momentum in the market.
- The Relative Strength indicator has turned bullish on the one-hour time frame which above 70 levels, indicating the over brought
- The MACD indicator has turned bullish on the one-hour time frame and continues to issue a buy signal.
- The Parabolic SAR markers were above the candles and showcased a bullish market.
Recently, Coingeek founder Calvin Edward Ayre claimed that All other cryptocurrencies ‘will be absorbed into Bitcoin SV’.