The whole cryptocurrency space retains bullish sentiments with major coins staying green. Bitcoin has broken the $8000 resistance, while altcoins demonstrate positive momentum. According to CoinMarketCap, the total capitalization of all digital coins in circulation hit $270 billion, while an average daily trading volume exceeded $93billion.
At the time of writing, BitTorrent coin price [BTT] is leading in terms of gains with 17% growth among the top 50 Cryptocurrencies.
At the time of writing, the Bittorent coin price has increased 17.10% against USD, trading at $0.001809. In term of BTT/BTC and BTT/TRX, the price surged up to 15.07% and 4.11%. The coin is trading at 0.00000021 BTC and0.05080834 TRX respectively.
Currently, the coin is ranking in 29th position, holding market cap $383,653,207 USD with $458,045,721 hour volume and 212,116,500,000 BTT circulating supply.
According to Technical Indicators
- The MACD indicator has turned bullish on the one-hour time frame and continues to issue a buy signal.
- The Relative Strength indicator has turned bullish on the one-hour time frame which above 60 levels.
- The Bollinger Band is showing expanding volatility in the market.
- The Chaikin Money Flow indicates the Bullish Trend, continuous Buying Pressure, rising prices coinciding with CMF values above 0
- The Awesome Oscillator showed a bullish buying opportunity or short-term momentum in the market.
- The Parabolic SAR markers were above the candles and showcased a bullish market.
On May 27th, The founder of Tron, ‘Justin sun’, announced on his social media blog that BitTorrent file system(BTFS) will be launched on 30th May. According to him, BTFS will be the largest P2P storage network with close to 100 million BitTorrent user nodes, 1000 TRON full nodes, 27 SR nodes, and global TronGrid nodes. Also, BTFS is the first scalable decentralized storage system
Recently, Justin sun has also announced the launch of BitTorrent token on Tron Ecosystem in Q2.