The market took a significant hike today after the recent bearish run. where some coins are recovering but most of the market is enjoying the green day. Few coins bucked the trend with the growth in double digits. The leading coin with maximum growth is bitcoin SV with 90% spike, followed by Bitcoin diamond with 50% growth.
At the time of writing, the Bitcoin Diamond coin price [BCD] has increased 50.36% against USD, trading at $1.60 USD. In term of BCD/BTC, the price surged up to 49.03%. The coin is trading at 0.00018459 BTC.
Currently, the coin is ranking in 29th position, holding market cap $298,769,787 USD with $45,683,339 USD 24 hour volume and 186,492,898 BCD circulating supply. Additionally, Bitcoin Diamond is currently trading on top exchanges like upbit, binance, latoken, bittrex, bithumb and many more.
According to Indicators
- The MACD indicator has turned bullish on the one-hour time frame and continues to issue a buy signal.
- The Relative Strength indicator has turned bullish on the one-hour time frame which slightly above 50 levels.
- The Bollinger Band is showing expanding volatility in the market.
- The Chaikin Money Flow indicates the Bullish Trend, continuous Buying Pressure, rising prices coinciding with CMF values above 0
- The Awesome Oscillator showed a bearish buying opportunity or short-term momentum in the market.
- The Parabolic SAR markers were above the candles and showcased a bullish market.
On March 30th, Bitcoin Diamond platform announced its partnership with Champion, Sponsors and Co-funds the second Launchpad Project, Moon Catcher, An Automated Crypto Trading Platform to Beat the Pros.