The CompTIA A+ 220-901 Examination conducted by the Computing Technology Industry Association is one of the most renowned certifications in the industry. Thousands of aspirants appear for this certification every year. The knowledge and skills of IT professionals are measurable on the basis of CompTIA A+ certified or not.
This certification has the recognition from various government agencies, international standard bodies, and all large tech companies. This vendor-neutral certification covers the complete concept involved in the IT processes and not just any particular technology on systems.
The IT professionals are trained in vendor technologies while working. However, if an individual is not much experienced or are about to start a job in the IT sector, CompTIA A+ certification can be a boost to their career. This certification will help one to land in the best companies and grab an attractive offer in their first job.
The recruiters of the IT organizations look for candidates who are certified in this CompTIA A+ 220-901 Examination. It can even assist one to get his or her first job and have a legitimate career in the IT sector.
Various Ways CompTIA A+ Certification Helps a Professional
When discussing whether CompTIA A+ certification pays off, it can have different concepts. One must be very specific when answering this question. There are mainly three ways in which this certification proves to be important
- This certification can help an IT professional to grab a job when several others are uncertified but have applied for the same position.
- It can also assist an IT professional to increase his or her pay scale which would itself explain the value of the CompTIA A+ certification.
- This certification helps candidates to acquire knowledge and new skills that will be of great help in their career.
The Impact of CompTIA A+ Certification On The Career And Job Opportunities of Professionals
There is most often a difference in the job opportunity experienced by the CompTIA A+ certified than the uncertified. Many employers hire candidates who have CompTIA A+ certification. Thus this certification helps to outshine in the competitive world. This type of situations occurs when
- The vendor of an employer wants to assign work only to CompTIA A+ certified candidates to carry out warranty work.
- When the company is hiring technicians in a service center that is A+ certified, at least half of the staff must possess the CompTIA A+ certification.
The Opportunities and Advantages of Possessing the CompTIA A+ certification
There are lakhs of candidates who appear for this CompTIA A+ 220-901 Examination. The demand for this certification has also increased among the crypto industry. The professionals with this certification are much more than that of an uncertified professional. This CompTIA A+ 220-901 Examination is one of the best IT certification program in the present era.
Success in a career is the best return one gets from this certification. Success does not flow in easily. One needs to put in enough effort to earn certifications like the CompTIA A+ to gain success.
Whatever be the position at a job, an applicant for any job will feel more compelling if he or she carries this certification than the applicants who do not. The aspirant with the CompTIA A+ certification is at an advantageous stage.
The difference in salary received by a certified professional and a nun certified employee is some thousand Dollars which is quite a considerable sum. This difference amount speaks a lot about the opportunities the professional experiences in their career. The expense one has to bear while applying for this certification and behind the preparation process is justified by the job satisfaction.
These scenarios when taken into consideration one will not find any reason or any disadvantage of the CompTIA A+ certification exam.
Details of the Opportunities Enjoyed By The CompTIA A+ Certified Professionals
The professionals who have the CompTIA A+ certification attached to their resume can grab better jobs and a higher salary. Thus they have more paths open in the crypto industry to earn high profile jobs. According to the survey, the average salary of a certified professional is more than 50 thousand dollars.
- The CompTIA A+ certification is not just about computer repair it is also related to the qualifying path to earn an IT operational role and technical support.
- Professionals can solve problems quicker and troubleshoot them in a better way.
- The certified technicians understand and address a wide range of issues starting with operating systems and networking to security and mobile devices and much more.
- The A+ certified professionals can form a necessary connection between users and the data that they need to continue their jobs irrespective of the device being used.
- The certification introduces individuals to the IT as well as crypto industry
- Known worldwide. This certification is a mark of the skilled employee.
- At many places, the CompTIA A+ certification is a mandatory requirement to get a job or a preferred position.
The entry-level knowledge and skills are validated by CompTIA A+ certification and are quite essential in the present day IT sector jobs such as computer repair, network administration, software & operating systems, information security, troubleshooting of PCs, troubleshooting of mobile and similar devices, cloud computing and many other domains.
The professionals who are CompTIA A+ certified learn about communication skills and customer service. This certification helps them to interact with technical employees as well as non-technical ones very efficiently.
Note: This article is only for informational purpose. Coinpedia is not responsible for the accuracy of the content provided in the article. Thereby, readers are advised to consider the company’s policy & T&C before making any investment.