Nakamoto wanted a currency that is independent of the government or a central controlling authority. There were a lot of digital currencies that were launched before Bitcoin, but none of them ever got traction like Bitcoin. The financial crises of 2008 made it more evident that there was a need for an alternative form of currency and hence cryptocurrencies came into existence with the whitepaper of Bitcoin.
VirWox is without a doubt the most popular bitcoin buying option in the crypto community using PayPal. The use of this platform is possible due to the terms of service of PayPal that allow the use of Second Life Linder or SLL, which has caused several exchanges to add this service as a feature.
Before buying Bitcoins blindly, it is advised to set a budget, understand the history of cryptocurrency, learn about the exchanges and platforms and get a Bitcoin wallet.
Follow The Steps To Buy Bitcoins
The step-by-step explanation to buy Bitcoins is as follows,
1. Visit VirWox and open an account
2. Fill in the appropriate information for the account and leave the ‘Link to Avatar’ section blank (since you aren’t likely playing SL at this time)
3. Open your email client and confirm your account by changing the password within the allotted time (24 hours)
4. Deposit money into the account under the ‘deposit’ tab –> select the amount in the form and continue with PayPal
5. Verify and exchange your balance for SLL
6. Use the ‘Exchange SLL to BTC’ to convert
7. Withdraw the Bitcoins
Unlike normal platforms, PayPal will charge a staggering 10 percent fees for buying Bitcoins using PayPal platform. Trading on cryptos is a very profitable thing if done right. Don’t do the common crypto mistake almost 90 percent of the traders do.