There are a lot of people who have doubts about the bitcoin price. Some people say that the price of bitcoin will increase in the future, and some say that there is no certainty or surety about the price of bitcoin. It may go down, but some say it may be zero. Is that right? Suppose you want to make proper price predictions about bitcoin. In that case, you have to do a lot of research about the bitcoin technology or network. That means you have read a lot of blogs, reading books about bitcoin, and watching bitcoin videos or courses but do not worry. I have researched a lot about bitcoin, and in this article, I will share with you all the knowledge about bitcoin that will clear the doubt about bitcoin price prediction or will it go to zero in the future or not? So without wasting any time, let’s grab all the knowledge about bitcoin.
Why did bitcoin start?
Bitcoin was started in 2008 by a person named Satoshi Nakamoto. It takes 3 to 4 days for transfer and maybe more days in some cases. Satoshi was also facing these problems and wanted to change this by creating a new digital currency that we are using today. Bitcoin was starting to solve all these problems regarding the exchange and for more information, click on bitcoin revolution.
Bitcoin became popular:
After launching bitcoin, it became popular because it is a problem-solving product. There are a lot of benefits of using bitcoin as a global currency, and there are the following benefits of bitcoin in brief:
- It is a decentralized system that means there is no involvement of any third parties like the government, banks, financial institutions, or even the founder of bitcoin.
- It is the world’s most popular and secure crypto coin, and no one can hack it.
- It will take 10 minutes to transfer.
- There are meager transaction fees as compared to other platforms.
- It is the best-earning platform for investment purposes and personal use.
- The miners are earning a considerable amount by validating the blocks.
- Many businesses use bitcoin to accept bitcoin payments, and many new startups are expanding their businesses by integrating bitcoin into their websites.
- You can change your wallet anytime, and there is no limit to using a bitcoin wallet.
- Your personal information is safe on the blockchain that means no one can see your personal information except you.
- You will get your private and public key, which means you are the owner of your bitcoin account, and one except you can see or trace your balance or transactions.
The above are the ten benefits, but there are a lot of benefits.
Millions of Users:-
Bitcoin has become a popular currency in a few years because there are a lot of benefits to bitcoin. In today’s era, there are 21 million bitcoins in circulation and millions of bitcoin users. Since there are a lot of benefits, the demand for bitcoin is increasing day by day, and the supply of bitcoin is limited up to 21 million because to produce a new bitcoin, there is a need for high computational power and mathematical and programming skills. So you know that when the demand is high, and supply is low, the price will increase.
So the question is, can bitcoin go to zero? Well, the answer is Never. It is true; bitcoin will never go to zero because there are only 21 Million bitcoins on the network and millions of bitcoin users. The demand for bitcoin is increasing, not decreasing, and it will never decrease because of its benefits to the users. Miners will not stop mining because they earn a reward for mining, and people in business and other people will not stop buying and selling.
No one can stop bitcoin because there is no control over it. The only way to make the bitcoin price zero or stop bitcoin is when all the people or users will sell the bitcoin, all the miners will stop mining, or all the countries will ban that impossible. So it is impossible to make the bitcoin price zero.