As the industry of cryptocurrencies continues to grow, new trading brands are showing up, promising to offer customized and tailored services for retail traders interested in digital assets. In this review, more details about 7Online will be provided, given the features available on this relatively new crypto trading platform are very promising.
|Headquarters||Tavernier Street, Wall House, 00152 Loubiere, Dominica|
Main 7Online Features
7Online is a cryptocurrency trading platform that focuses solely on crypto, which means all customers holding an account can take advantage of a series of customized features:
- Crypto asset coverage – as opposed to many other similar places, 7Online managed to take things to a different level, offering tens of different cryptos, including BTC, ETH, LTC, and also altcoins like XMR, DASH, NEO, ADA, or LINK.
- Educational resources – by using the 7Online blog, users get access to various articles on relevant topics for cryptocurrency trading. This is a place where those just getting started can find out valuable information on the market.
- Security and safety of funds – the proprietary trading software, combined with security protocols, and some of the most secure payment methods in the industry are creating an infrastructure where customer funds and personal data are always kept safe.
- Compliance – as any other respected trading brand, 7Online had also created a mandatory verification procedure, which will imply that all registered customers will need to submit identification documents, according to the instructions shared at 7online.io.
Deposits and Withdrawals
When it comes to account funding methods, 7Online is accepting payment via bank wires, major credit/debit cards, and popular e-wallets. The brand also highlights that more account funding options are being added periodically.
The deposits made using a credit or debit card, as well as e-wallets have the fastest processing time. Also, the tight costs associated with them represent another leading advantage.
Thanks to the 7Online Withdrawal Policy, traders shouldn’t have any worries related to financial security, given only the account holder will be able to make withdrawal requests and only to an already verified payment method. Same options as with deposits will be available for withdrawals. Only in this case, each customer will need to submit a request that will be approved or denied by a 7Online representative. If everything is ok, the customer shall receive the payment within 10 (ten) business days.
The 7Online trading platform deserves a special section since it is a proprietary web-based solution tailored towards the demands and challenges of the cryptocurrency market. Accessible via a browser on any device, it offers a seamless trading experience thanks to the variety of tools built into it.
Traders have no restrictions in terms of what trading strategies they can use. They can plot tens of different indicators on the chart, take advantage of multiple execution modes, risk management tools, or choose the one-click trading feature to get in or out of the market faster when volatility is elevated.
- Secure deposits and withdrawals
- Fast and accurate mobile trading capabilities
- Customized trading platform available
- Fees might be higher when it comes to bank wires
- 7Online does not offer any other trading platforms
- Traders are limited to cryptocurrency instruments only
Is 7Online Safe?
Given all the precautions taken by 7Online, it would be fair to assume that it is one of the cryptocurrency trading platforms safe to use. Security is a key issue when getting involved in crypto and in this case, the company had taken care of everything, leaving customers focused on the trading process. There are no issues related to ownership or custody.