If you are a newbie crypto dealer, you need an exchange with easy and friendly features. Then you’re at the right place.
The perfect exchange for a beginner is one that is easy to use, a user-friendly interface, low fees, and good security.
Then Trade satoshi exchange is for you. It is easy, simple to use and it doesn’t have intricate trading features.
Thus, let us look at TradeSatoshi exchange review in detail.
Quick Navigation :
- About Tradesatoshi
- Security at Tradesatoshi
- How to use Tradesatoshi?
- Tradesatoshi Fees
- Latest Updates
Trade Satoshi is a crypto exchange based in the United Kingdom. It allows buying or selling Bitcoin and Altcoin. It also facilitates crypto trading.
The company was founded in 2015 and one of its founders, Francesco Alibrandi, is a Bitcoin business person of Australian origin. Tradesatoshi offers support to a wide list of coins and tokens, i.e more than 200.
Security at Tradesatoshi
There are several features that make Tradesatoshi a good exchange platform. It has high security, customer support and maintains transparency with the customers. Tradesatoshi also supports 2-factor authentication to ensure that the user’s accounts are protected.
The servers for the exchange are fast and work on DDoS mitigation. DDoS resist any DOS attack on the server and mitigate its effect. Thus, it helps in protecting the server and contributes to uptime stability.
The security of wallet is the topmost priority for Tradesatoshi. They have cold storage facility i.e. private keys are generated by the server and stored in offline mode. This secures the currency from any vulnerable attacks from the viruses.
Two-factor authentication (2fa) is an added feature
2fa works in coordination with Google authenticator. A QR code is generated for every account, which is scanned with Google authenticator. The authenticator sends a 6-digit code. This adds an extra level of security. Furthermore, Live backups are taken and wallets are encrypted.
Tradesatoshi provides full assistance to its customer by responding to their queries 24*7. If a user raises any query, instant response is sent. Query handling is efficient and also a priority.
Faucet column is available on the website. It can be earned or claimed by a user. There are public and private API for better trading and exchange experience. Email notifications are sent to the user regarding any transaction. The User interface is friendly and easy to use.
Another interesting feature of Tradesatoshi is Add Coin. There is a system that gives users a platform to submit their new coins.
How to use Tradesatoshi Exchange?
A user can log onto www.tradesatoshi.com to set up a new account and click on “register”. Details such as name, email, and date of birth are required. A user can create its own username and an alphanumeric password. Click on “I agree to T&C”. A verification link is sent to the registered email ID. Once the link is verified, the user can login with username and password.
There are several tabs present on the home page such as market, status, faucet, Add coin, API, and Support.
Click on the “market” tab for a 24-hr summary of BTC, LTC, and DOGE. The crypto trading pairs and details of volume in current timeline are also present. Click on “status” to know more about the last block added to the ledger for a particular cryptocurrency.
There is another “Add coin” tab to add currencies, Swap old currencies with new and promote your coin.
Click on “Faucet” tab to know the list of the currency and their balance. A user can claim for the cryptocurrency.
Depositing funds is free, but withdrawal fees vary depending on the coins.
For buy or sell a fee of 0.2% is charged on the transaction.
- May 06, 2019: KOD trading halt, Kod developer team requested to pause KOD markets.
- May 01, 2019: because of ongoing swap on SAFEX on Tradesatoshi, so trading will stop on June 1 and all users must withdraw their SAFEX before July 1.
- May 01, 2019: Tradesatoshi Lists Matrioska $MAT, Now you can trade $MAT on $BTC $DOGE $LTC $USDT and $ETH base markets.
- April 25, 2019 : Tradesatoshi lists Eureka Coin $ERK. Now you can trade $ERK on $BTC $DOGE $LTC $USDT and $ETH base markets.
- April 23, 2019: Anon wallet back online again.
- April 19, 2019: Goldcoin ticker GLD rebranded to GLC.
- Mar 18, 2019: users can now trade ExtraByte $XBIT on $BTC $DOGE $LTC $USDT and $ETH base markets. $XBIT Listed on Tradesatoshi Cryptocurrency Exchange.
- Mar 15, 2019 : users can now trade $BIXCPRO on $BTC, $DOGE, $LTC, $USDT and $ETH base markets. BIXCPRO $BIXCPRO Listed on Tradesatoshi Cryptocurrency Exchange.
- Mar 14, 2019: YTN version 3.1.0 Listed on Tradesatoshi Cryptocurrency Exchange. Those users who hold old YTN will be credited with new YTN at a ratio of 300:1. Also, You can now trade $BTLC on $BTC, $DOGE, $LTC, $USDT and $ETH base markets.
Thus, Tradesatoshi exchange is a convenient platform to trade for cryptocurrencies. Though, it has some of the features missing. There is no fiat trading available for the users. Thus, a person would have to research using other platforms before buying, selling or exchanging the currency. Overall, it is good exchange for beginners.