FixedFloat is relatively young but has already established itself as a safe and fast cryptocurrency exchange, gaining popularity among users from all over the world. Users appreciate it for the speed of exchanges, prompt communication with technical support, and an intuitive interface.
|Headquarters||Republic of Seychelles|
|Trading Fees||Fixed rate – 1%, float rate – 0.5%|
|Supported Cryptos||20+ cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP) and many more|
|Customer Service||Live chat, Telegram, Email, Twitter|
FixedFloat was launched in 2018 by a team of crypto enthusiasts with backgrounds in finance, web tech and entrepreneurship. Its distinctive feature is the fully automated operation of the service. Also, FixedFloat is the first and only instant exchanger that supports the Lightning Network.
FixedFloat is easy to use for both experienced users and newcomers to the crypto community. The service guarantees a safe transaction – users are not required to register, and user funds are not stored in the service. FixedFloat is regularly updated, adding new currencies and increasing reserves.
1. Instant exchange. FixedFloat instantly exchanges one cryptocurrency for another.
2. Privacy. FixedFloat does not collect personal data from customers and does not hold their funds.
3. Fixed and floating exchange rates. The user can choose from two exchange strategies: fixed rate or float rate.
4. Fees. Fixed rate: 1% + network fee. Float rate: 0.5% + network fee. All fees are already included in the final amount that the user sees on the screen when placing an order. In addition to the service fees, this amount also includes the network fees for sending a transaction and for consolidating the received transaction.
They described detailed information about this in their article «How is the rate formed on the FixedFloat?.
5. Customer Support. FixedFloat has a responsive technical support. You can contact support by Live chat, Telegram, Email or Twitter at any time of the day. Technical support specialists are always ready to help and answer all your questions.
Fixed rate: 1% + network fees. By choosing a flat rate, you get the price you see when you create an order.
Float rate: 0.5% + network fees. The final exchange rate is set when the transaction receives the required number of blockchain confirmations set by the service. If the market goes up, you will get more cryptocurrency, if down – less.
FixedFloat has some of the lowest minimum limits on the market. The lower limits are $1, the upper limits are dynamic.
FixedFloat currently supports 23 cryptocurrencies. This list is regularly updated.
Bitcoin, Bitcoin (Lightning), Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, 0x, Basic Attention, Binance Chain, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, Chainlink, Dash, Dogecoin, Ethereum Classic, Maker, Paxos Standard, Ripple, Stellar Lumens, Tether (erc-20), Tron, TrueUSD, USD Coin, Zcash.
Step 1. On the FixedFloat main page, select the cryptocurrency and specify the amount you want to exchange. Indicate the cryptocurrency you want to receive during the exchange.
Step 2. Choose the rate at which the exchange will be made: fixed or float. Enter or scan the address to which you will receive the cryptocurrency. Click the button – “Exchange now”.
Step 3. Send coins to the wallet specified on the order page. After receiving the required number of network confirmations, the coins will instantly go to your wallet.
In this Margex review, you will learn about why Margex is an amazing trading platform…
The Bybit referral code is: BIGBONUS. New Bybit customers can use the code to unlock…
Analysts Believes Bull Rally Is Still In Place Bitcoin’s dominance is dropping day by day…
Ethereum Classic (ETC) is a hard fork of Ethereum (ETH) that launched in July 2016.…
Have you heard of Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange, one of the most preferred platforms to trade…
Digital currencies are gaining in popularity day by day in recent years. XRP (Ripple) is…