FixedFloat is relatively young but has already established itself as a safe and fast cryptocurrency exchange, gaining popularity among users from all over the world. Users appreciate it for the speed of exchanges, prompt communication with technical support, and an intuitive interface.
Table of contents
|Headquarters||Republic of Seychelles|
|Trading Fees||Fixed rate – 1%, float rate – 0.5%|
|Supported Cryptos||20+ cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP) and many more|
|Customer Service||Live chat, Telegram, Email, Twitter|
What is FixedFloat?
FixedFloat was launched in 2018 by a team of crypto enthusiasts with backgrounds in finance, web tech and entrepreneurship. Its distinctive feature is the fully automated operation of the service. Also, FixedFloat is the first and only instant exchanger that supports the Lightning Network.
FixedFloat is easy to use for both experienced users and newcomers to the crypto community. The service guarantees a safe transaction – users are not required to register, and user funds are not stored in the service. FixedFloat is regularly updated, adding new currencies and increasing reserves.
1. Instant exchange. FixedFloat instantly exchanges one cryptocurrency for another.
2. Privacy. FixedFloat does not collect personal data from customers and does not hold their funds.
3. Fixed and floating exchange rates. The user can choose from two exchange strategies: fixed rate or float rate.
4. Fees. Fixed rate: 1% + network fee. Float rate: 0.5% + network fee. All fees are already included in the final amount that the user sees on the screen when placing an order. In addition to the service fees, this amount also includes the network fees for sending a transaction and for consolidating the received transaction.
They described detailed information about this in their article «How is the rate formed on the FixedFloat?.
5. Customer Support. FixedFloat has a responsive technical support. You can contact support by Live chat, Telegram, Email or Twitter at any time of the day. Technical support specialists are always ready to help and answer all your questions.
FixedFloat Fees and Limits
Fixed rate: 1% + network fees. By choosing a flat rate, you get the price you see when you create an order.
Float rate: 0.5% + network fees. The final exchange rate is set when the transaction receives the required number of blockchain confirmations set by the service. If the market goes up, you will get more cryptocurrency, if down – less.
FixedFloat has some of the lowest minimum limits on the market. The lower limits are $1, the upper limits are dynamic.
FixedFloat Supported Currencies
FixedFloat currently supports 23 cryptocurrencies. This list is regularly updated.
Bitcoin, Bitcoin (Lightning), Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, 0x, Basic Attention, Binance Chain, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, Chainlink, Dash, Dogecoin, Ethereum Classic, Maker, Paxos Standard, Ripple, Stellar Lumens, Tether (erc-20), Tron, TrueUSD, USD Coin, Zcash.
How to exchange cryptocurrencies on FixedFloat
Step 1. On the FixedFloat main page, select the cryptocurrency and specify the amount you want to exchange. Indicate the cryptocurrency you want to receive during the exchange.
Step 2. Choose the rate at which the exchange will be made: fixed or float. Enter or scan the address to which you will receive the cryptocurrency. Click the button – “Exchange now”.
Step 3. Send coins to the wallet specified on the order page. After receiving the required number of network confirmations, the coins will instantly go to your wallet.
FixedFloat Pros and Cons
- Fast and secure cryptocurrency exchange
- Has the best rates for cryptocurrency exchange
- Fixed and float exchange rate
- Fast technical support 24/7
- A blog (https://fixedfloat.com/blog) regularly updated with useful and interesting articles on current topics in the world of cryptocurrencies
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- A small number of network confirmations required to complete an exchange.
- No trading with fiat currencies
- At the moment, only the most popular cryptocurrencies are available in FixedFloat, and some cryptocurrencies have small reserves available. But the developers promise to regularly add new coins and increase reserves.