These days there are a huge amount of cryptocurrency exchanges, so which one should you be using? Our rating is based on the most important factors such as security, ease of use, fees and support. So let’s find out more about CoinTiger Exchange.
In this latest CoinTiger review we bring you all the detailed information of coinTiger, it’s Market, Trading Fees and security.
Quick Navigation :
- About CoinTiger
- How to Trade?
- CoinTiger Fees and Security
- CoinTiger services- Tiger Bank
- Latest Updates and Announcements
- Latest News
CoinTiger is a cryptocurrency exchange which came into existence in 2017 in Singapore. The team behind this beautiful platform consist of top minds from China, Singapore and South Korea.The CEO of CoinTiger pro is Frank Ling.
Since the platform was launched, it has continuously emphasized with a constant upgrade and now it has an increasingly experienced ecosystem including web, iOS, and Android clients application and complete exchange services including cryptocurrency trading. Currently, the company ranks 14th in coinmarketcap.
CoinTiger has it’s own token Tiger cash(TCH), which is a decentralized blockchain digital asset based on Ethereum. Since it’s launch IN 2017, the total supply is 1.05 billion and 672 million in circulation. Besides that, more than 50 million TCH have been bought back and burned.
How to trade
- First register yourself on the platform : you can register on cointiger pro either with mobile or email.
- Once the registration is complete. Login into cointiger pro account with your credentials.
Click on “Funds” tab available on home page. select ‘deposit’ in the dropdown, it will take you to a new window with many options on the left panel such as Trading account, investment account, withdrawal, My Transactions, address etc.
select the coin you want to deposit. There are two ways of deposit, normal – where the fee is needed and other is BinXin – where fees are zero and instant transfer.
Select ‘funds’ – > choose withdraw . It will you take you to a new window
select the coin you want to withdraw -> enter ‘address’ and remaining details
CoinTiger Fees and Security
The fee are very competitive, you can deposit at zero charges. The fees for the maker is 0.08% and for the taker is 0.15%. whereas, for withdrawal the Fees varies according to the currency.
This exchange platform has a decent security measure. After registration, you need to set up google 2FA (two-factor authentication). This is one of the best security measures to prevent someone from stealing your password.
CoinTiger Services – Tiger Bank
This exchange platform offers different services like Tiger Bank , where users can invest for fixed amount of time and earns based on start date and end date of product. The yield is different for different plans and currencies . But, Real-name authentication is required to participate in this.
CoinTiger is cryptocurrency situated in Singapore. Overall, after analyzing all the points we here at coinpedia have come to this conclusion, that CoinTiger has one of the best interfaces. The fees are competitive in comparison to other exchanges.
However, CoinTiger has still not been fully open on Fiat currency trade. But, the platform offers different services along with cryptocurrency exchange. With 126 trading pairs and 68 coins, it is one of the best platforms out there.
Use this referral link to register: https://www.cointiger.one/#/register?refCode=v6Jy0n
Latest updates and announcements
- Aug 30, 2019: The platform delist PSM/BTC, GUS/BTC, ENB/BTC, BIN/BTC, SNPC/BTC, SDA/BTC, EDR/BTC, TF/BTC, ZCO/BTC and FGC/BTC trading pairs at 16:00 on Sept 3rd(UTC+8)
- July 4, 2019: The second launching IEO project – SilkChain started on July 4, 2019
- Jan 31, 2019 : BTT will be listed on CoinTiger at 16:00 on February 1st, 3,000,000 BTT for new registrants.
- Jan 28, 2019 : BETHER/BTC and BETHER/USDT trading pairs will be available on CoinTiger on Jan 31th.
- July 15, 2019 : CoinTiger’s Point System Launched
- Feb 13, 2019 : The BTT reward for new registrants activity has been distributed.
- Jan 28, 2019 : CoinTiger Completes Distribution of Initial BTT Airdrop.
Ask us a question!
For more info contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org